Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Money Lost it's Value?

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5399

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
He has a point Mason. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5400

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Damn right Marc especially not today.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5402

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Marc also has an angry savage redskin who is really pissed off. Every damn day. I wake up pissed off about this shit.

Deb, Jackee, I totally agree. I don’t care about anything they do. I hope they get what they are pretending doesn’t exist and ease the hell on out of here. Oh and it was Alabama where the dumb as young people were doing that shit.

Deb I also agree with you about the credit thing. We don’t use cash for hardly anything anymore and you saw how they didn’t want us suing it when this Virus first got ugly. As for leaving, I want them to leave and give us back our land. I like what Virgil did because he did exactly what they did to us. And…his ass has an unstoppable army that said this shit belongs to us now and there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it but DIE!!! I love UE. I don’t agree. I think this virus is going to get most of them and then we can start this shit over. I think we can do it. If we all band together, the minorities, we can make a difference. We need a system that doesn’t leave so many in complete despair. It’s not fair, it’s inhumane, and it isn’t sustainable. What we really need is MOTHER.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5403

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Racist and Trump supporters, all have the cold dead look in their eyes. It’s like watching the walking dead trying to look normal, alive, when really they are dead on the inside and it shows in their eyes. To harbor that kind misguided, prejudged, unfounded, built on lies hatred, means being soulless. They talk about God but they don’t really know God. Money is their god and it is all they care about. I can clearly see things happening today just as they happen in UE if such a thing was to happen.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5405

• Brice
  • Premium Member
All the truth coming out Jay turns my fucking stomach. I can’t believe I ever felt racist. I should have listened to my gut telling me that wasn’t the way to feel. I’m glad I came to my damn senses. I have zero tolerance for it. Nada! They have tried, and tried and tried again. It’s time the are allowed to breath!

I think, with all the subtle changes going on, yes, they are trying to transition us into a credit, cash free system based on how we have handled paying our expenses because they know money is about exhausted it’s usefulness. It’s not going to help the poor because nothing man does helps those who are less fortunate. I can more see a movie like “In time” happening than one like what Virgil made happen. I just have no confidence in the compassion of humanity.

What if Money Lost it's Value? 3 years 9 months ago #5407

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Marc…I know exactly what you are talking about. I had to let folks know I’m black in a room full of white people several times. Recently, another person I know finally admitted his grandmother is black and he too has been passing for white. It feels good to come out and be proud. I’m proud of my black heritage especially learning how much our ancestors fought for equality. Mom says we are Sioux as well. Her Grandmother is Sioux on her mother’s side. Dad…her father passed away Friday. I didn’t know what to say to her when she called.

I agree with Deb about the credit system I think we are already on that system. Everyone uses a card of some type now. No one really uses cash anymore and it makes since that they want us to do that since money is basically worthless. It looks like they are trying to reevaluate the classes as we transition into a credit-based system. To me, from there it will not be hard to transition into something like what Virgil did in UE. Let’s face it, Virgil is awesome. He was an awesome kid. He found it so hard to contain his power sometimes but he did it masterfully. Apollo too. I loved Louis from the moment he was born I know I was in love :lol: He made Virgil’s army unstoppable. And Uncle Kelton is right, he did what was done to the Native Americans, without the genocide.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds