Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Karma was Immediate?

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5241

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Mason keep being you, know you are loved, know you are appreciated by many, know you are admired. Keep your head to the sky. I love you!!!

Now isn’t karma basically immediate anyway? When I see it work it comes right when it needs to. My grandfather’s former wife is very ill and no one wants to be near her. She was hospitalized today and I was notified for some odd reason I just thank them and shook my head. I think it will hit trump, miller, Kushner, Conway, all the main enablers closest to trump. I am patient (big smile). It misses no one and it won’t miss them either.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5242

• Jess
Mason is good at explaining the flaws in humanity and I think this comes from those who channeled UE to her. She is right about her daughter and those like her, putting this into perspective like so often only she can. It so clear reading her post to this thread.

Karma, to me is perfectly timed. It might seem like it’s never going to happen but it always proves to us that oh yes…it’s on the job. I really wish we had a superior intellect intervene and I have to laugh at Deb as I agree with her. Zeus we need you to intervene. Clearly, humanity is not getting it. Send us a Virgil like in UE and as I say that, I get the feeling he’s on the way.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5243

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
I never really understood karma until I became a Gnostic. I never understood the Most High until I became a Gnostic. I notice it when it happens even when it happened to me. I deserved it, my racism caught up with me and I ended up being the target of a very extreme group of racists that don’t like any race if it is not Anglo Saxon. It gave me cause for pause. It shocked me at first, then it angered me, then I felt an intense pain down to the core of me and immediately thought about how I had made other’s feel when I treated them this way. I realized I didn’t marry well and my ex-husband was intensifying my racist views. I then realized that was the only thing we had in common and I remember the conversation that led to me saying I do at the altar. It was founded on racist views we both shared until I was the victim of a racist tirade from a patient who didn’t like Catholics, especially Italian ones. He was fine until I told him my maiden name then he just lost it on me. Of course, he was ten times worse than me and I realized karma is no joking matter. I think karma is amazing and precise. I respect it and think it knows what it is doing.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5244

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Mason, I hope you are okay. I’m so sorry you are going through this.
Well, losing a mother is heavy karma if you ask me. However, if it comes to that it is deserved.

I always thought Karma was immediate but I guess it comes when it is supposed to come and who are we to question an instrument of the Most High. I’m glad we have it. I think if a higher-level intelligence were involved things would be much better if they are positive right? :lol: .

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5245

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Scary stuff I know nothing about but do believe in. I will just trust that the Most High knows what to do. I do want to know really evil people will get what they deserve. Some people need to get justice. I think in a perfect world on Earth, it would be wonderful if the basic requirements were enforced by an intelligence with superior weapons and abilities like in UE were noncompliance is not tolerated. Unfortunately, to many humans think more of themselves than they should and they will never do the right thing because they think they are right just because they are white, or male, or clergy, or a politician. We need a Virgil and some Ancients to set things straight.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5246

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Especially a good one Ryan, woo wee karma is not something to play around with. I thought I wanted to see my ex get some karma and when I found out some stuff about her a few days ago, I was like :ohmy: OOO Damn, :whistle: My my my, tragic indeed but so deserved. So, it does catch you. :dry: You can run but you can’t hide. I’m such a happy man. She said I’m Mr. Funny man now. I held up my hands forming a cross as I backed away from her. Get thee away from me demon. She gave me the finger and I told her no thanks. I would have loved to tell her she looked lovely but…I couldn’t Wesley just looked at her and shook his head, then he called MOM! As he walked toward Rhena. I had to laugh because she actually gasped. It was hilarious. How I enjoy my visits to the States :lol: :silly: :lol: Happy Happy me. I love Karma I truly do.

Give us a Virgil or we will perish and wither away!!!
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds