Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Karma was Immediate?

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5229

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Karma is scary! I think it works. I think no one escapes it. We might not see it in all bad people but those close to them see it and more importantly, the person with bad karma sees it. That’s really all that matters. I don’t want bad karma so I do my best to be and do right. All I would want is a real fair justice system, equality, morality, and an ability for all people to prosper. No More Ghettos.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5230

• Emily
  • Administrator
I have to agree with Luke and Jay, enough is enough. It’s time for some real justice and accountability. I want to live in a world where t that’s the norm not the exception. As a white person, I’m tired of the lack of respect for all life that is going on. I tired of how the pigment of a person’s skin is a reason to declare them unworthy of equality. I’m tired of it. I’m tired of a persons’ gender, a child, or sexual orientation being reasons to devalue them as human beings. I’m sick of it. We are all equal in the sight of the Most High and it’s time we all started acting like that. I believe karma is swift in most cases and just in all cases. I know that in a country where a higher intelligence laid the ground rules and hand-picked the primary leadership violation of the law would be at a minimum. I really think Marc is right about money being the root of all evil and once it is nullified that will also reduce crime. If not, I like the Tribunal to pass judgment and a sentence. In UE if a person got to the Tribunal it was to hear they were sentenced to death and hear how and when they would be executed. I like that concept.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5231

• Tony
  • Premium Member
By immediate that would be instantaneous I’m assuming. That would be scary but I would love to see some people pay for their ugly right before my eyes. Pence is in isolation I wish it was someone else. I just want the election to come and go and people to make the right choice. The reason I would welcome at theocracy is because to many people simply don’t make logical morally correct decision. We need a foundation that is unwavering. The only way to have that is to have a more controlled authority at the helm. Once a firm moral foundation is in place everything else will follow. I like the idea of zero tolerance for violating the moral laws just as it was in UE, and the Humanitarian laws, violating these laws was an automatic sentence of death.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5232

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I am like Jay and Luke, I want to see some justice and I’m glad Pence is locked down. I want all of that administration to be deeply affected by this virus. I don’t want this purge to end until a lot of bad people are no more.

I also support a government structure that puts to rest a person is better than another person based on race. We are all a part of the human race and that makes us equal in the sight of the Most High. I think man is to simply-minded to follow in type of morally right conduct if there is no higher intelligence involved. They prove time and time again they just can’t handle being right we need something higher in intellect directly involved and monitoring at all times. I don’t want to hear it Zeus, we need your authority here and that’s all there is to it. There I said it.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5233

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Deb you crazy…girl you don’t want to get Zeus upset. :lol: :lol: :lol: . I don’t think he’s as unfeeling as they make him out to be. I don’t think he has patience for nonsense but I don’t think he’s heartless, selfish, and cruel. I don’t think any of them are. I don’t have a lot of patience either. Mason will waste time trying to be nice to some people, not me. My tolerance level for ignorance is zero. I use to feel like Karma takes to long but I realized it actually doesn’t. It knows exactly when to strike, giving us a chance to change for the sake of others at times and then it can wait no longer. I see it in a different like no, especially in how it deals with kids who disrespect their parents for no reason. In time their lives begin to crumble and it's a downward spiral that you have to release your grip and let go. I see Mason struggle with a daughter who has never fully taken responsibility for her children. It’s remarkable, unbelievable even, how ungrateful and disrespectful she continues to be. Karma has been patient but it can hold back no longer. When you know the Most High he’s easy to see, easy to get, crystal clear. Sometimes we are able to see it work and it’s not always easy to watch but it’s always justified. Remember that Mason. It is out of your hands now, just let go and continue to do what God has called you to do.
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Kelton.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5234

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Sis, I absolutely agree. No regard for you sacrifice is given. No care for you condition has ever been given, no respect of your very position has been afforded. Please, allow karma to do what it is designed to do. Know that we all see you. We all know the sacrifice. We all see the righteousness in you. Unfortunately, we also see the incredible loath in your daughter. It is excessive and was bound to catch up with her. It’s about time. I absolutely agree with Kelton.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds