Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Karma was Immediate?

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5235

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Me too Mason. You saw it early in her life and you were right. I always told you she was the one that gave me pause, Net has mental illness, but this one, has a coldness that most can see and it drives them away, it’s repelling. She doesn’t have many friends, not real ones. She gravitates to the lowly to make an inability to LOVE. It’s not there. There is no compassion. You saw this fatal flaw early in her life and you were right.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5236

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I honestly have just remained silent because the whole situation pisses me off. But there is a flaw and it did show itself early. I have to say, we should not be surprised for that very reason. Mason you did the very best you could now let go honey. Take care of the babies and continue to provide what the need and want like a parent should and feel no guilt about letting go.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5237

• Jess
That’s up to Mason. This is one of those time when the situation is a good example of a life gone wrong. Not because of mental illness but because of an intentional lack of right, all the things that make us good decent people at our core.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5238

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I’m okay talking about it here. As you all know I have custody or guardianship of my grandchildren. Their father remains incarcerated and well their mother remains unwilling to be a parent. Always a million excuses to avoid being a mother to her two beautiful children and as time has gone on, they have not really bonded with her. She comes around only to run off to be with biker friends she knows here in Vegas, we never know where she lives, she provides no information. When she is around she prepares no meal, she does not bath, she does not do hair, she does not look at their binders to see how well the are doing, and no matter how much I ask her to stay here with and be with her children she has refused.

Well about a month or so ago her still husband as she has refused to divorce him and we all wondered why, well he now wants that divorce as he has met someone else. He told her and she lost it. It’s gone from one extreme to the other ranging from wanting to cut him and his family off from the kids, to hating white people because she thought the new woman is white. None of us know for sure but we don’t need to. So, what if she’s white, as long as he’s out of her hair that should be all she cares about. Unfortunately, it was not and she’s been in a downward spiral every since he said he wants the divorce so he can move on with is life. She’s been out in several different relationships but she’s losing her mind because has moved on as well. It is not clear she thought he would get out, still want her, they would get come tag team me, get the kids, and go run off into the sunset.

Its now time for her to lose it on me, I’m the bad guy because she now wants her kids, no stable place to stay, no job because she quit, and insisting she can still get unemployment. Whatever, I told her go to court and if the judge gives you your kids okay. She lost her mind forcing me to cut her off. That’s what’s happening these week, Next week it will be something or someone else she lashes out at but for now it’s me and I’m damn sick of it at this point.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5239

• Niobi
My heart ache for Mason. She is good woman. She not appreciated and all she say is bad no not how to appreciate good. She is so good explaining how people are at the center of themselves. I am really sad about what she go through. Karma is very scary, it come like nothing else and it hit right where it need to hit. I see this happen many times and it is scary. When others act bad, I just moan. It will not be good for them. I think it be nice to live in a world where things are better and no money mean better.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5240

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Mason you have an amazing capacity to give opportunity. You do it often. You don’t think so but you do. You also forgive but you proceed with cautioned despite your forgiveness. I know why you don’t trust easily. You have paid for giving your trust many times. I don’t think you should feel bad about a thing. I think you are a beautiful woman inside and out and I’m glad to know you and call you friend, family actually.

I am like all those who do want to see Karma hit certain people. I work on that daily. I just want the group in the executive branch right now, out. I want to live in a society that doesn’t allow this kind of leadership. I want his enablers to get what they deserve as well.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds