Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Karma was Immediate?

What if Karma was Immediate? 4 years 2 days ago #5253

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I wasn’t going to be the one to say it but the woman just spread all out all over the place. I saw her a while back and I just arched and eyebrow. She told me to shut up before I could even open my mouth because she knew it was coming. I just mumble “B you big as hell” and she glared at me. I threw my hands up. Don’t shoot me please. You know her family has a love affair with their guns. Small ones, you know, for the men in the family. Guns compensate and all. She looks like a trump support that about sums it up.

Karma is right on time all the time. I would like to see things working the way they should work in a society, a community and that means doing away with some of the things that make this world the way it is today. No one should have so much while others have nothing, it needs to be a more level field that means changing the value structure and I’m all for that as one that lives comfortably.
Last Edit: 4 years 2 days ago by Brad.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Karma was Immediate? 4 years 2 days ago #5254

• nicoli
Damn bro, really? She was skinny. She’s big as all outside now. That is karma because she was real critical of larger women having great disdain towards them and openly expressing it to the point of being embarrassing.

What if Karma was Immediate? 4 years 2 days ago #5255

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
:ohmy: OMG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :silly: :silly: :lol: that is crazy. She’s fat just say it, Miss I’m so perfect is a buffalo girl now :silly: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

What if Karma was Immediate? 4 years 2 days ago #5256

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Y’all wrong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

What if Karma was Immediate? 4 years 2 days ago #5257

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Look, it is not my fault she spread all out like that. I am just telling the truth. I ain’t lying on the the, woman shoot. She big, she chunky, and I don’t like skinny women but she was really mean to overweight people. She deserves what she gave. I have no shame. What’s up Big C girl what watch out don’t knock over my son, move son come over here. Watch out for wild Rhinos didn’t I tell you? Honey she almost knocked our son over.
Last Edit: 4 years 2 days ago by Chris.

What if Karma was Immediate? 4 years 2 days ago #5258

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
You know what…he really said that to her. He did. She was pissed to. If looks could kill Chris would no longer be here. Then she said she was glad he got sick and only wished it had turned out the other way. Chris just laughed at her but Wesley and I were really angry. I was going to say something but Wesley spoke up and I stayed out of it. He said a few things to her and told her that was why they didn’t want anything to do with her. She was responding but he walked away and I just shook my head.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds