Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Karma was Immediate?

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5213

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
And the beat goes on folks. We are talking about Governing, How would that look to you, let's share some ideas.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5214

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
For many people Karma is immediate. I experienced Karma immediately for things I did without cause and I agree no one knows like Karma how to repay. It knows just where to hit and it hits hard as hell. So, no Trump is not getting away with a thing, trust me, he’s only beginning to recognize what Karma is all about.

I think a court that is similar to the supreme court in the US as well as the Tribunal in UE once the World Federation Alliance took over under Virgil. Like the Supreme Court, it needs to hear cases when it’s time to sentence those who are unquestionably guilty. Only the Tribunal judges can sentence people to death and they evaluate the evidence to insure there is no doubt the person standing before them is guilty. Now in UE the Ancients could confirm if someone was guilty but I think we can determine if someone is guilty of acts that warrant them standing before the Tribunal. No lawyers at this point, it comes at a time when representation has come to an end and guilt has been the judgement. I’m a fan of the way Virgil lays out the WFA.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5215

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I think it should be kind of like in that movie where officers could judge a situation and determine if a person is guilty. I think officers should pass a psychological evaluation with a stamp of fitness, and then be given the power to be the first judge of guilt, the perpetrator can then have representation and all representation should be equal so it should be lawyers that are appointed to defend someone, not something based on income. Everyone should have the right to fair, impartial, representation. Then I think there should be a three to four panel that hears the evidence, two men two women, and they conclude if a person is guilty, innocent, or can be forgiven, if not, they should go to the highest court to be sentenced, I like the sound of Tribunal :cheer: .

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5216

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Listen I just think the right people need to be put into positions of authority, following channels, and protocols that make it impossible for someone like trump to ever be in a position of power, I think the power needs to be equal between three separate groups of elected officials and there should not be one person with the power to be in charge of a country It should be a shared power. I then think we can rest easy knowing those in positions of power will maintain order. I just want order.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5217

• Justin
  • Administrator
You know, with the higher intelligence selecting the primary leadership, I would trust that they would appoint the right people into positions of authority. I do agree with representation from each region coming byway of the people in the region selecting those who will represent them. They should have to select from a qualifying group of people, not popular actors or wealthy people but qualified, empathetic, logical thinking people. With that, I think we could all rest assured that crime would be at a minimum. I think if money is not a factor in the new world, it would greatly reduce if not illuminate crime, because everyone would have what they need so if someone still felt the need to be a criminal than they should face a ultimate set of judges and if death was the sentence than so be it and the sentence should be carried out immediately.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5218

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
I say do it like Virgil did in UE. Just build a system of fairness, respect, and a demand for morality. I think that’s what would keep us all safe. I like knowing that a higher authority would lay out the ground work and then allow us to implement it and make it work. I would be comfortable with knowing they are there watching and making sure what we are dealing with now never is allowed.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds