Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Karma was Immediate?

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 10 months ago #5302

• Val
  • Premium Member
I used to think Karma took to long. I have always believed in it but I kind of still think it takes to long. I want Trump and his administration out of office. I want Mitch McConnell out of office. I want Lindsey Graham out of office. I want most of the cheating republicans out of office but they remain. For whatever reason they remain. They are greedy and don’t care who they hurt and I just want them all out of positions to hurt people the way they continuously do. I’m still waiting on karma. Trying to be patient but I wish it would hurry up.

I want to live in the kind of territories Virgil in UE forms and governed the way he governed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 10 months ago #5303

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I have always believed in and respected karma but I never understood how it worked until I became a Gnostic. I leave it to it’s work and accept how it operates as it is a part of the one true God.

I just want a world governed by qualified people because this chaos we have been subjected to with this crazy as administration and the corrupt republican party has be exhausting.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 10 months ago #5304

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Karma is awesome. I know it works, I know it may not come when we want it to but it’s never too late.

I don’t know what living in a world governed properly would be like because I don’t think we’ve ever fully had that because man is so flawed. I think and believe the root to all evil is money and they system makes sure those with money stay in positions of power. I think a devaluing of money would do the world a tremendous service. We need to get to a place where we look for the goodness in our leaders, not the wealth.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 10 months ago #5305

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Well, I learned alot from this thread, this topic, all of you, including I'm rich stupid :( . I cried about it, felt confused :huh: :unsure: :huh: :dry: :S Then I said oh well, it is what it is :) :cheer: :lol: :silly: And I decided I was lucky to have all of you :woohoo: and everything is cool ;) so I can just chill and be my rich naive self B) . Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend. :cheer:

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 10 months ago #5306

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Karma is starting to be immediate. I have come across a couple stories about racism that resulted in immediate Karma like this story: www.thedailybeast.com/amy-cooper-who-wen...e-is-being-destroyed
This is an indication that trying to get black people in trouble and possibly killed is not being tolerated anymore. Although this is good, it is also sad because it clearly shows everyone is aware of police use of excessive often deadly force when dealing with black people.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Mason.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds