Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Karma was Immediate?

What if Karma was Immediate? 4 years 3 days ago #5247

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
My husband is a quack okay, what can I say :lol: :lol: :lol: , We did see her and she is a hot mess that’s for sure. I think Karma is serious because I’ve seen it hit some people who have done a lot of ugly, and they deserve it. It’s serious and it is just. I want to always be on the right side of it I know that much. Mark, we aren’t supposed to gloat in it though are we? Chris stop that. Stop laughing at her. She can’ t help it her but has spread out that wide. Mark tell him to stop it right now.

I would love to have a mechanism that would prevent what is happening today. We have a group of republicans literally enabling this horrible president to do the criminal shit he does day in and day out. I would love to see the big as shoe of Virgil come crashing down on the Whitehouse as he Majestic Tanjan wings spread out behind him. Virgil and Thaddeus are very powerful right Mason? Scary Powerful.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 days ago by Rhena.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Karma was Immediate? 4 years 3 days ago #5248

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Why, how did we get Chris started again? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree Rhena, I had words with a woman on Linkedin and a few people who agreed with her, about posting shit in favor of trump. At this point supporting him means something is wrong with whoever supports him. They are either criminal, racist, sexist, and all the bad things that make trump the horrible person he is. There’s no longer any excuse to continue to support him at this point unless you share some of his views and are fine with his lies, his support of bad leaders, the way he bullies everyone please, come on, this isn’t funny it never has been. It’s sickening!

They are Tanjens Rhena, the most powerful warriors in the universe, they guard the TriSecCore galaxy which is large having one solar system that is home to the Ancients or Annunauki. The Tanjen’s one could destroy a planet, two could destroy an entire solar system and everything in it. They are not ment for Earth and they can only be stopped before their seventh year. Upon turning seven they are unstoppable.

What if Karma was Immediate? 4 years 3 days ago #5249

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Chris…stop making from of your ex’s big ass, it’s not nice at all. Even though it was really wide, and if she farts it will be deadly to us all, it’s not nice to make fun of her. But only if you want to.

What if Karma was Immediate? 4 years 2 days ago #5250

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Thank you Mark. You heard him Chris!

What if Karma was Immediate? 4 years 2 days ago #5251

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Wooo hahahaha Oh My God, Look At Her Ass, it’s so Enormous!!! :lol: . Now listen big girls, do not take this personal, there is bad blood here and I’m sure she has something to say about my flawless handsome self so just relax. She made fun of heavy people where they could hear her when she was thinner. Now she looks well LARGE!!! And that’s Karma baby!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What if Karma was Immediate? 4 years 2 days ago #5252

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chris you need help bro! :lol: :silly: :lol: .
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds