Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What if Karma was Immediate?

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5220

• nicoli
I like the way it was done in UE. I agree there are ways to determine undeniable guilt. I don’t think punishing criminals would be a concern, it’s making sure we have the right people in positions of authority that concerns me. So, again with the superior intelligence at the helm, would be a comfort for me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5222

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Again, I think if money is taken out of the equation, crime will greatly be reduced. So, if people are still committing crimes they should be dealt with immediately, even if it means a death sentence. I think, with all that is going on in the world the things going on in the word and I would be grateful a higher-level authority would insure the basic moral law is laid down. I also agree Karma hits people all the time even when we don’t realize it’s happened.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5224

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I am one of those people who want to know Karma but at the end of the day, I am okay knowing we serve a fair and just creator and that creator has put things into place to deal with all things. I want to see something happen to the bad leadership all around the world because these men and some women are costing people their lives and creating great suffering around the world. I would be comfortable in a new land if a higher power laid down the foundation of what will be tolerated and what will not and left it in the capable hands of people the selected, to implement their instruction. I don’t want people getting away with murder anymore. I’m fed up with black people being treated the way they continue to be treated and nothing being done about it. I’m fed up with the trump administration and republicans tearing down the moral fiber of this country and not being held accountable. I just tired of the injustices that have gone on for far too long and I want to see Karma do its thing.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5226

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
AMEN Jay!!!! I just want to see real justice. Here we go again. How in the hell do you think you have the right to chase someone down and assassinate them, and get away with it? How in the hell do you think you have the right to show up to a public, government building making demands with high power firearms? I’m sick of watching people that look like hell, most of trump supporters, are the damn bimbos singing his praise, doing shit like this. When is this going to be dealt with? WHEN? Enough is damn enough! I want order like Ebony said. It’s been four years of chaos and I’m damn tired of it now. God knows I would love to live in a place where things were really right for everyone, not a select few. I’m tired of big, pop-belly, moon hairy, blotchy-faced white men, grossly obese white women who look like they stink, TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!! They all look alike! I don’t care who doesn’t like what I said. I mean ever damn word of it. Damn demon killers that’s all they are, supporting their demon leader who thinks he’s some kind of god! Please! I’m pissed. I’m white, I’m Gay, and I’m sick and tired of what goes on in this country ever damn DAY! I want to see Karma do its thing too Jay. I’d feel vindicated if this virus took some bad people out.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5227

• Jordan
I don’t know how karma shows itself in other people I just know it hit my biological mother with a serious fierceness that she completely deserved. It even hit my father for being a silent participant in some of the evil she did, even though he didn’t actually do the deeds, he knew she was doing it and he remained silent for years. I just know it does come around and to me it was pretty quick. Half the people I treat, upon talking to them about their life styles I can see why they are in the hospital or in need of care.

Like many here I just want to live in a more justly fair, moral, place that allows us to take a deep breath and live our lives without all the stress.

What if Karma was Immediate? 3 years 11 months ago #5228

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I think karma is very efficient and does know exactly where to strike. My father’s ex-wife contracted the virus and although she survived, she had heart problems that will no take her from this life within the year as a result of the virus. It didn’t take her fast. It is allowing her to reflect, to know what a horrible person she has been most of her life. I think it does exactly what the good Lord intended for it to do.

In a place where the moral law has been laid out and money is no longer a huge factor, I think all of these legal avenues could be formed but they wouldn’t be needed very often.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds