Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5082

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I think we all want a democracy that works but if everyone doesn’t want the same thing it’s hard to make it work. Sadly we don’t all march to a logical beat, and to many of us are out of step, rhythm or have no damn rhythm to speak of. So, I’d like to see sense and sensibility. We need those who are moral sound to set the ground rules and to enforce none compliance. I mean we need a better way, a safer way, a fairer way point blank.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5083

• Brad
  • Premium Member
It’s been hectic this month with all this stuff going on. I just think a theocracy would set things on the path they need to be on that will make sure we don’t have things going on like the type of things that are going on. I also think we need to do away with the main thing that is used to cause the most pain to and for people.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5084

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I think about this and all I can see is structure and I know it’s because we have been dealing with the most chaotic president in history. We just need more rationale, more honor, way more honesty. It’s been too long or it seems like it’s gone on forever and I’m so ready for normal, the real normal not this false normal. I never want this to happen again, not in my lifetime or the lifetime of my kids. I’m for whatever it would take to get things back on track.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5085

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I honestly think we need higher level intelligence to set the guidelines, rules, and laws. I also think nothing should be allowed unless qualified, not even parenting. We need to end child abuse of all kind all over the world. If people do not pass psychological test that deem them qualified mentally to be parents, should not be allowed to have children even if it means sterilizing them. I saw a horrible show on Netflix about a 8 year old boy who has was killed by his mother and her fat ass boyfriend. This has to stop completely. Right now, adults do not care enough about the rights of innocent defenseless children, so a higher intelligence needs to appoint the kind of people we need in these positions. Point blank. Humans aren’t humane enough to take on policing the worse in the species so we need assistance.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5086

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Man oh Man where is Virgil. I want a system that works like the Ancients and Virgil put into place in UE and if anyone wants to know what system that is, order something worth reading instead books about how terrible Trump and his administration is and what kind of destruction he will bring to this country. We can fucking see that. Read something more for a damn change. I with you Alex. I pulled my copies back out. This is what I want.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5087

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I look at the situation we have right now in this country and I am so disgusted. Trump is by far the most disgraceful president the world has ever seen. This is a horrible mess that to many Americans had a hand in creating. For this reason I have to agree, we need a Virgil, a Mother, a Louis AKA Apollo, and a Paul, AKA Zeus to take the wheel. Humans have failed once again so sad.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds