Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 4 years 3 weeks ago #5052

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
So, believe it or not, Theocracy was the favored form of government. Knowing this, and say a belief was established for the foundation, What would that belief be? Would it be based on religion, philosophy, or science? Keep in mind for this to work there has to be accountability to a higher power, a believed in, have total faith in high power. What would the basic structure look like to you? I have to agree I do not think democracy will ever work no matter what because of the 95/5. There are simply not enough brave, honorable, moral people on this planet to make any system work properly if left to their own devices. Humans that is. This is hell everyone so what steps should be taken to ensure survival? Let's talk about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 4 years 3 weeks ago #5053

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
So, the higher authority has chosen those who will be in charge and laws have to be put into place. Right off the bat, we need to deal with immoral crimes especially crimes against children. I think parenting should be a privilege not a right. As we have discussed, people should have to qualify before having the right to have children. There are far too many abused children, growing up with parents who fall in the low-level cognitive development of the human species. There are members of group one in the article “Success”. As Mason has said many times, the species is doomed because to many fall in the 95 % when it comes to moral cognitive development. We all know what that means, to many humans are fucking nuts. So, with that said, I think moral laws need to be enacted and their need to be strict penalties for violations that don’t take forever to happen. No more appeals. I a person is found to have broken the moral laws and there is undeniable proof, whatever the established penalty is, should be carried out immediately.

February Meeting 4 years 2 weeks ago #5054

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I think there should be areas for people who abide by the rules and want to live in under the form of government we have selected and I don’t know, we should just separate ourselves from people who just don’t want to live right. I like how it was done in UE. I think we should be isolated. I guess if the US became this kind of territory, everyone who didn’t want to live moral lives should be invited to leave.

February Meeting 4 years 2 weeks ago #5055

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I think every job should be something only qualified people hold. If a person doesn’t have any qualification to do the job they are applying for they should not be allowed to have that job that means parenting. I think being educated for a position’s is qualifying for the position.

February Meeting 4 years 2 weeks ago #5056

• Justin
  • Administrator
I think, since the higher-level beings know more about the Most High, and assuming they make it clear what is expected, there should be no violations because religion is the root to all the problems we have in the world I’m sorry. The higher-level beings will give us our faith and that is how it is because it will be the right way.

February Meeting 4 years 2 weeks ago #5057

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
I think all humanitarian entitlements should be a right not a privilege. Medical, housing, clean air and water, and a path of prosperity. I think the scales should be leveled out and no one person should have way more than their share while others have little of what they need.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds