Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5088

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to see a strong authoritative person like Virgil emerge, because we clearly have a problem with the humans being elected into positions of leadership. I mean the crimes that are being committed at the top, that go on accounted for, are mounting day by day so, with that in mind and said. We need better, better minds, better intelligence, because there simply doesn’t seem to be enough of us here to do what needs to be done so. We need those who are bullet proof, fire starting, chemically talented with an ability to dismantle all the destructive devices humans have learned to create. I have to say, I’m sick of the chaos and would welcome a theocracy lead by a group of superior individuals at this point.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5089

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I just want a change to a normal way of life. Right now things are happening that I have never witnessed and it is scary. We have a president that does nothing but increase the anxiety many of us feel about this situation. It’s not normal and I’m tired of it. People did this, citizens of this country, not only allowed this man to run for president, this unqualified individual, allowed him to commit crimes and try to cover them up from a special prosecutor, a man that has caused so many deaths from this countries southern boarder to the situation with our Allies in Syria fighting ISIS. So many lives have been negatively impacted by this bad president that was impeached but allowed to remain in office, trusted to handle what is now upon us and, yet again proving how incapable he is doing anything worthwhile whatsoever!!!! I’m so feed up right now and if it means never going through this again I would love to have a system that helped facilitate normality!

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5090

• Tina
  • Premium Member
While trump uses this situation to be in the limelight, we are left to see just how dysfunctional the man is and how ineffective he is in dealing wit any kind of real crisis or any form of reality at all. We just need real leadership and if theocracy usher that in I’m all for it.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5091

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I like the idea of a theocracy because I never want to live through an administration in our government like the one we have now. To many leaders are corrupt. I think it would take a higher power, higher intelligence to make a world wide change. I have to agree, as much as I want to live in a democracy, as long as we have people who vote in illogical, ways based on hateful, bias reasons, we will never have the right leadership. That’s just a proven fact. I just want a more logic-based system.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5092

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
The more things go on as they are the more I am starting to agree, it would sure be nice to have a system that made sure everyone was treated fairly and equally period. That’s what I want. Whatever it takes to have things this way would be fine with me.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5093

• JJ
  • Premium Member
So we know what it like to have a structure go horribly wrong, we see how and why this is happening, and allow me to say when hate is allowed to fester and spread unchecked things fail point blank. I’m for a different way that makes sense and works for everyone. If that is a theocracy, then bring it on already.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds