Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5076

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
I can’t believe what is happening all around us. Mason, Earth is angry you say. That is scary. This is kind of stuff that is in movies.

For me, since I think what is happening right now is proof we need a better way of running things. I think the thing with the states having separate governments that allow them to separate from the federal rules is a hug problem for me and I think for our system. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. I think it would be nice to have a superior mind decide the method we should use to select leadership and lay down global guidelines about how we will live going forward.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5077

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Purge, Mason, Mother Earth is PISSED!!! I’ll say it. It boiled down to two OLD WHITE MEN!!! OLD!!! WOW!

I’d love a democracy that works. I think we need a higher authority to set guidelines and rules that will upheld or life will be forfeited just like in UE. Virgil just united societies globally. I think they should give us guidelines and appoint leadership and from there give us another opportunity to make decision for ourselves in the future.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5078

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I think a mentally elite group of people should be on a tribunal like in UE, and they are the last arm of the law. When you go before them you are about to check out but it would be global and supersede all other court systems. I like how the way it was set up in UE I really do and in an ideal world that is the way it should be.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5079

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I’m with the short and simple folks. Fairness across the board, terms in leadership, across the board, equality across the board. Qualified people in leadership positions only and please, fix the justice system.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5080

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
It would just be nice to have things done right not half ass and not at the expense of so many. I think bad leadership should be a crime that is punished more severely than any crime. It would discourage people from attempting to be leaders when they aren’t qualified. A bad leader can do so much damage. Mason reminded us of all the things Reagan did that are huge problems today. It’s hard to think about all the things that will be lasting that this president has done.

On a side note I miss our home in Italy, I hope this passes quickly and we can return to our home.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5081

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I know you miss your home Rhena it is beautiful. I hope it does what it came to do and moves on so that I can get some shit when I go to the store. Do you all see these bare ass shelves? It’s shocking and angering at the same time. What the hell is the deal with the TP? I just don’t understand what that is all about. Anyway, I just think we need structure and right now there is no sound structure in the world. Democracy isn’t working because people voting don’t vote for the right reasons, and they aren’t democratic themselves. You can’t have a democracy, a functioning one when the citizens aren’t practicing democracy. I think we need more structure. That’s what a Theocracy would bring to a functioning system.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds