Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5070

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Quick note…aren’t you all glad we already have a home-schooling virtual classroom? Mason is always ahead of the curve. Also, our spot is being sanitized and some vulnerable members are being housed in light of the Covid19 pandemic sweeping the world. Folks, keep in mind, Earth will purge herself when she is tired of the horror occurring on her surface. This is a purge like the one spoken of in UE. We must start to pay closer attention to the things Mason sees as they have continued to be proven accurate as time passes on.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5071

• Niobi
I like to live in world with no sickness like we have today. I think Earth is unhappy with all the hurting humans do to everything, environment, each other, animals, ocean. Everything thing. Human is bad species. Humans destroy. They hunt animals until there are no more. This is bad and should be real crime. No hunting animals. It’s barbaric!

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5072

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Well, since we have witnessed first hand what it’s like to have an unqualified person in a position of power, I’m personally for anything that ensures this kind of thing never happens again. Humans have proven they are incapable of making rational, logical choices so perhaps it is a privilege that needs to be revoked. I think a higher intelligence needs to decide on who our leadership should be. Realistically that can be humans. I honestly think Mark is of a higher intelligence. He has an understanding of numbers and that’s the universal language many of us do not fully understand. JR is brilliant. Many in our group would be good judges of character and capable of decided who will be in positions of leadership. I no longer think it should be something everyone decides on. Not after era of Trump.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5073

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Yeah…this is definitely a purge. Look at the primary targets. It speaks to the seriousness of the times we are living in. The old are being literally targeted by this virus. There are too many old people in positions of power who have been in these positions to long and again, people will not vote them out, so Earth is taking things in her own hands and this will get worse before it gets better. She has a target. They know who they are. They have done terrible things, abusing power they should not have. Prayers are being answers and Karma is in full affect. I am torn with the choices we have for president. I wanted a change. I wanted a woman. I do not want another old white man doing the same things that have always been done, which at the end of the day, benefits older white men most. with only benefits old white men. My strongest most constant prayer is for real change, globally.

Also, my side note is, we need to do away with mass social media. It contributes to us having a leader like trump. This rights issue has gone beyond what is necessary because humanity has proven they are incapable of handling certain freedoms. Face book has far to much influence in a negative way over far to many members that are part of the 95%. This is causing the made rush into stores clearing the shelves of things like toilet paper. Really? What in the Hell is toilet paper going to do, I mean what is the significance? Logically, I can’t find an answer, there for it is irrational and illogical and this kind of behavior is what will cripple us all. I was told this started on face book and twitter. I have always said, these are useless outlets and will cause nothing but problems going forward. They do far more harm than good and if you need examples, look around you!

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5074

• Justine
  • Premium Member
It is so sad that people don’t take democracy more seriously. It would be nice if allowing everyone the right to vote would bring about the best results but, look at what we have now, three old white men to choose from. No diversity, no hope of anything changing. Old white men maintain old outdated ideas. People continue to suffer, and situations move more people from the middle to the bottom because of greed which leads to inflation. We need a different approach, once again Mason is right. This is people that gave us our choices for 2020. I hate to admit it but perhaps it should be left up to members who are in the 5% of human cognitive development. For the good of the species, the planet, and the environment. If we had to do a Theocracy I’d like to see socially sound individuals who are members of the 5% making decisions about leadership and the course going forward.

Mark, I make it a habit to always take what Mason says with more than a grain of salt. She is always right. I can see that she is right about this virus being a purge and UE spoke of many such things happening in our future. UE is an amazing saga and I’m so glad I have my copies.

Mason, because of you, many of us do not take part in the popular social media sites and once again, I am glad I do not facebook.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5075

• Jess
My only social media internet interactions are done only on this site. I also am glad I do not have a facebook account, choosing to heed Mason’s warning about this years ago when it was costing people their jobs. Far more bad comes of its existence than good of that there is no doubt.

Psychologically, I have to say, too many people do not think in a logic-based way. To many have phobias, harbor racist views, are homophobic, and do not believe in gender equality. As long as we have people who are this way, we can’t expect to have a government system that functions like a democracy. Democracy is about liberation, not conservatism. Democracy is about freedom not oppression. Democracy is about progression not stagnation so when you put all of that together, democracy is democratic. This is continuously overlooked. So, I would, like most of the folks here, like to see a group of higher-level individuals decide who will be in positions of authority. We need logic-based rationale.
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Jess.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds