Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 4 years 5 days ago #5100

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I just don’t think democracy as it is, is working. There is far too much corruption in all the systems used on this planet. To many humans are inhumane. I just want to see something really change, like no more homelessness, universal healthcare, fair and equal treatment under the law. Making any form of racism a crime punishable by death because it is a horrible form of hate. Also I would like to see religion reclassified as what it actually is, cultism.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 4 years 5 days ago #5101

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I think we need some assistance from beings with some real power like the ancients in UE. Humans were no match for them especially when they found each other and the faith was restored or renewed. Humans are hardheaded and like to openly show their defiance. We need beings to come and show there is nothing we can create they would defend us against them. They need to throw some weight around.

February Meeting 4 years 5 days ago #5102

• Mia
I would just like to see firm guidelines put in place that limit what can be done to people in regards to justice, employment, housing, medical I want a more fair and equal system too because right to many people have more than they need and their greed is making things harder for the rest of us.

February Meeting 4 years 5 days ago #5103

• Stew
Over the many years of my life I have seen times when the democracy worked. We had honorable leaders which ensured our system of checks and balances could be trusted. But in recent years, our democracy has taken a nose dive and our leadership is full of corruption. I can see why younger people have lost confidence in how it is working because it is not working the way it is supposed to work, the way our founding fathers intended it to work. I’d like to see a system that works to and for the good of all citizens

February Meeting 4 years 5 days ago #5104

• Vince
Yeah, a more morally controlled system would be very much welcomed. I’m just now reading UE and I think it’s a best seller Mason I’m on volume 2 or book 2 and it’s a page turner. Kind of scary actually but I can’t put it down.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds