Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5064

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Well thank you Jordan. I’m trying not to allow the media to get me upset but they are really pushing it.

Anyway, I’m assuming we are talking about what the set up would look like to us so I’m gonna dive right in, fairness and equality. That’s what it would look like to me.
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Kendra.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5065

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I like the no money thing because without money there wouldn’t be a desire to steal from others, to rob banks and break into people’s homes and cars. I think if the superior beings have given us our leaders, I would be all right with lifetime appointments. And like Kendra said, I would just want a more fair and just system as well. Right now we don’t have that and I think our society has collapsed because to many bad people are in positions of power.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5066

• Emily
  • Administrator
Well, I just like or would like a fair society. I don’t think it’s all right for anyone to live in the kind of poverty that is a problem around the world. I like to see everyone in decent shelter, with clean water, fresh air, and food that is not tampered with. I think if we did away with money things would improve tremendously. The things that are done for money are horrific so I think a new way of doing things would be a welcome change.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5067

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I just want to end injustice around the world including here in the United States. I think we need to find a way to prevent so much mental illness and I think it can be done if we end child abuse, end spousal abuse, end poverty, and discrimination. I like the United World think in UE, eventually they had to go under shields though so we need our own guard system if we separated ourselves from the 95%.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5068

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I just want a world that is fair and just. I want to have what I am entitled to in order to sustain my life and I think the legal process takes too long if a person is guilty, punishment should be swift and immediate.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5069

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I personally was ready for a female president. I think we need more female leadership so that is what I’d like to see in this system. I would also like to see more rights for children, and mandatory sterilization of a woman who has lost custody of her children once, and a man who fails to provide for his children in every way.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds