Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5058

• nicoli
I’m for no money system. I’d like it to be just like it is in UE. Everyone has a job they do and it and everyone cheeps in. No one is better than anyone else for any reason and breaking humanitarian laws should be punishable by death. No form of cruelty to human or animal, or environment.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5059

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I would just like a more structured environment. A more fair, non-oppressive environment. I think religion brings oppression. It ushers in the viability of cruelty in the form of inhumane punishments, usually to the innocent. I would welcome the ease of a system like this but I have to say it is a higher-level way of living and many humans aren’t anywhere near ready for that.
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Marc.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5060

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Wow, I have to say I would want it have a fair and really just system. I would assume the 12 attributes of Morality would be a part of the law. I think only the 5% would thrive in such an environment so I agree, we would have to section ourselves off just like in UE because the 95% just aren’t developing morally. I like how their ability to reproduced stopped, and they remained subjected to the Virgil’s global laws, but child abuse was punishable by immediate execution like all violations of the humanitarian laws which in UE are universal, not just something on Earth. Personally, I think we need the assistance of higher-level life forms because to many of the 95% are in positions of power. So much so they are making the immoral acceptable, tolerable, and the crimes that are committed are becoming more and more heinous, atrocious with each passing day. There needs to be a powerful intervention of some kind.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5061

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I was watching a show on Netflix, it’s about an 8-year-old boy who was killed by his mother and her boyfriend. Tortured to death. It was exactly as Jay said above, this was an incredibly atrocious act of cruelty and violence. This cannot ever be tolerated. The child was failed by noncaring people our tax dollars pay to protect children in these type situations. CPS needs a national overhaul but as long as the majority of humanity fall in the 95% of morally crippled individuals it can never be a department with the kind of honorable people positions like this require. It is a scary world we live in, it is hell, and to come out of it is to evolve, take the next step in our evolution and separate ourselves from those who are not cognitively progressing. We can’t fix them we can just stop them from growing, killing, torturing, and spreading hate and violence.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5062

• Jordan
Yeah, I think we need to have a higher authority select our leadership because they would know who is best suited to a leadership position. I’m not at all happy about what happened with the democrat candidates. We have two very old, white men to select from and I am concerned about age and ethnicity frankly. I can’t see any real change coming from either of them. Biden is old school and Sanders doesn’t listen. Once again we don’t have a good selection to pick from. This is the result of we the people so there is something wrong with those of us who are voting that to many of us don’t know what is in our own best interest.

As a physician, I’ll speak to this virus that is upon us. The danger of it is it is respiratory and any serious respiratory problems pneumonia is always the fear and what usually takes people out. This is more a concern for people who have weak immune systems, otherwise it is not killing people. Don’t panic, wash your hands after being out in public, sanitize them often, and you’ll be fine. With all of that said, this is why we need higher power intervention, I agree.
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Jordan.

February Meeting 4 years 1 month ago #5063

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I honestly think until some visible changes are made, which usually come from leadership, things will continue to deteriorate with the human species. We don’t have good leadership and that’s why I would be in favor or a system that is put into place by higher level beings, who select our leadership and lay the ground rules for which are government and communities will be run. I think we need to illuminate the possibility of certain things happening and we can’t do that until we get religion under control. It is not God it is man using The Most High to justify the evil they do. I watched a documentary about young girls being forced into marriage here in the United States, woman now was raped by a official in her parents church at the age of 9, he got her pregnant, they sent her off with the bishop who raped her on the way back to his house and they just dropped the child at the hospital when she went into labor, the school did nothing, he criminal parents perpetuated the problem and they were posing as stewards of the Most High. Please. Religion is what perpetuates bad behavior I think that’s obvious and we need it brought totally under control.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds