Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: If I Led A Nation

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5028

• Adam
  • Premium Member
In UE the United World Federation was a democratic system put in place by the Ancients. It was a beautiful system that eliminated MONEY. Everyone worked and contributed to their society and crime was literally wiped out. No one wanted to commit crime. They could travel, have everything the needed and wanted and enjoy their lives. They lived under the shields, free of diseases and could go anywhere they wanted via Transports. That is the way I would want to live, with Virgil, Thaddeus, and the Ancients in charge with the help of the mighty Warriors. I guess that means I would want a Theocracy for peace of mind and life.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5029

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
OMG to live in one of the UWF communities would be heavenly. I would love to live with that type of government structure. There was hardly any crime Adam and for those who did violate the laws retribution was immediate. No more religious influence. No more cults. OMG that’s the way for me. If it was possible to have that kind of system that’s what I would love to have. What is that? Is it a Theocracy? If she that’s it for me hands down.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5030

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Let me tell you what I liked about how they started. Louis aka Apollo, started in the poor communities first, sectioning off, and taking them off the grid. Then the companions went in and rebuilt their homes their communities and they all selected jobs to do within their community. He closed the areas off meeting no resistance because no one wanted to mess with the Bronze twelve feet tall Warriors, and the large companions. What were they Mason, 12 feet tall as well? Bullet proof and the Warriors fly. What were the other ones…I can’t think but they were mini dragons, that’s what there were right, dragons? No human weapons were effective. Louis also even dismantled all nuclear power plants all over the plant and shut down all forms of chemical contaminants. It was fucking awesome. I gained a new respect for the powers of the Ancients watching Louis take shit down with scientific precision. We need that. We need those with a higher level of intelligence to fix the mess we are in all around the world. So…I would have to say my system of choice is a theocracy.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5031

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I’m just not sure a democracy can work in the long run so I think we need more of a Oligarchy with people like Mark making final decision. I just don’t think enough people are in the right frame of mind to be making decision that affect everyone. I have no faith in humanity. I agree with Mason, humans are a failed experiment. Too much of the savagery remains in too many so it’s a failure.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5032

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Well I’ll say it right off the bat, I’d be for the Theocracy because humans just can’t be trusted on their own. They elected Donald Trump, and they refuse to make him pay for being the criminal he is, he’s proof there is a serious problem with this species.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5033

• Niobi
I want a city under shield system. I wish we all live this way. I want this kind of system. I guess this is the theocracy because this would be safe and fair for all.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds