Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: If I Led A Nation

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5034

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I’m so disheartened by what is going on in the United States today. I have to say, I don’t think I have much faith that the voters will make the right decision ever again. I would love to live in a democracy but I, like many others, don’t feel that’s what we live in, which is clearly why I would love it if I did. So, if I had a choice, I like Adam, would want to live in with a system like that in UE. I would be content in a Theocracy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5035

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I really would like to live in a real democracy but it’s hard to believe that will ever happen as long as the world is so full of hate. For years racism has been tolerated, condoned, and worsened because nothing is done to end it once and for all. There is a party out there that likes oppressing others, enslaving them. It looks the other way and evil just festers. I don’t want to feel the way I feel but with so much hate in the world no democracy can stand. So, I think an elite group should make final decision. I’m for an Oligarchy but with unracist, unbias people in charge, and if it couldn’t be that way, I’d be all right with and Theocracy.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 1 month ago #5036

• Mary
  • Premium Member
If it was up to me I’d go with the theocracy because now the Russians are meddling again and people are going to be to stupid to see through it so once again we have the worry that the monster in the Whitehouse might get reelected. I don’t want to live in this country through another four years of trump some I’m going to our home in Italy if he’s reelected and I’ll remain there until he’s out. To me the only way to avoid what is happening all around the world is for one superior power, based on righteousness, is at the helm. Humans aren’t righteous and they seem to love being malevolent. They delight in it. So…that’s the bases of how I wish things could be.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 1 month ago #5037

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Yeah Mary I heard that today and it didn’t surprise me. I wish we could say there’s nothing to worry about but I don’t think that’s being realistic. I would love a real democracy but being reminded of how the Ancients rectified human’s way of life, first by devaluing money. It was smooth how the Aeon did it. While he was devaluing money, the Ancients were building real refuge cities in poor neighborhoods all around the world. I think it would be a better place if deities were in charge and worthy humans were chosen by them to field positions of authority.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 1 month ago #5038

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Wow I don’t know. I would like to hope we can repair our democracy and strengthen in but I’m not sure it’s possible either. If it were that is the government structure I would choose.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 1 month ago #5039

• TJ
  • Premium Member
They are at it again but them letting trump off and the fact trump has anyone at his rallies is disheartening. I’m not sure about this democracy thing. It’s not working, at least not here in America because there is too much hate. I think I would like to live in a world were people couldn’t treat other’s bad simply because they can. I guess that means I’m for the theocracy as well. I want a life that has real equal opportunity, fairness, and equality, not just for a few because I’m tired of watching white criminals with money get away with crimes and being elected into positions of power that allows them to criminally disrupt our lives.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds