Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: If I Led A Nation

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #4998

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
We are running behind scheduled for February Article do to network issues and Computer crashes so please bear with us as we get through some of these issues.

Thank You
Okay...the article is up and ready to go. I do appreciate everyone's patience, our computers were down as they were going under a new system and my main computer went to black screen. I had to purchase a new one and get it set up in order to post the article. It's been a long ride and I'm glad it is over and we are back on track. Okay...If you led a country a nation what kind of system of government would you choose? :cheer:
Mason
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Mason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #4999

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I’m the first one in on this topic? Wow!! :lol: okay, in light of what is going on with the American democratic system, and it’s not hard for me to see why the United States is not at the top of the democratic list, I think I’d be most comfortable with a Theocracy. I’m a UE fan and to me someone with real power needs to have the final say in what is going on especially when it comes to the human species. They have proven, as far as I’m concerned, they aren’t capable of being in control of their behavior. I mean from leadership on down. A higher authority needs to limit everything in human life, to who and when children can be born to who will be a part of the governing bodies, working to ensure their rules are what is upheld.

I personally think Mark is a born leader. It’s in his blood, a part of his nature. I think I’d be way more comfortable if he was sitting at the helm.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5000

• Vince
Ima have to agree with Carmine. I mean I like the democratic concept but it doesn’t seem to be something that is sustainable. I mean, as long as you have people who will not only excuse and overlook the criminal act of a representative, but will defend and uphold the behavior, something is wrong with the system. If you ask me, trump should never have been allowed to even run for the seat of president. I would be all right with an Oligarchy as long as those in control were either Deity like in UE or representing deity. So I’m Theocracy because I think control of who is in control needs to be in the hands of rational people not everyone. Trump should never have been allowed to enter a race for president. To many ignorant people continue to support this idiot. They are a wasted vote, a wasted voice because this man is robbing us blind, lining his own pockets, I don’t like being pimped and he’d pimping we the tax payer, the whole damn republican party is doing this. I’d say this is a failed system because of the dummy’s that support this administration.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5001

• Mia
I like a democratic structure. I just wish we had decent people voting for what is best for the country as a whole. I think because we are so imperfect as a species it’s probably best if we had a higher level being making the major decision, like healthcare, housing, and education. I just don’t think anything that requires humans to be humane should be handled by humans unless the higher-level beings selected the best humans for the job so that means they would work in behalf of the higher-level beings. So, I agree with Vince. As long as the elite are really elite, I wouldn’t have a problem with them being in charge but not human elite because that’s the problem in the first place. So, I’d say I’m for an Oligarchy with a superior being or deity in charge like the Annunaki or Zues and his crew.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5002

• Jess
The reason I’m for the Theocracy is because these are higher level individuals, who don’t share or have any use for our value system. Unfortunately, I just don’t think we as a species are capable of participating in a righteous from of logical nomination and selection when it comes to leadership. Trump should have no supporters because he cares for no one and nothing but himself. To many in this species are submissive, complacent, accepting as normal of bad behavior.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5003

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I like having a democracy I just think things happen that show you it needs work but I like all the people having a say in what goes on. I know it’s scary and people don’t seem like they are being rational especially if they seriously continue to support trump. I’d love to blame it on Fox News but people can change the channel and get the full story instead of pieces of the truth. I would want a better democratic system that ensured what is going on right now is not tolerated. This is a mess. All the rigging is out of control. I agree with Carmine if we had a president like Mark everything would be all right.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds