Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: If I Led A Nation

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5022

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I would like to first embrace the fact that I don’t live in a real democracy so that I can digest the undemocratic behaviors I am witnessing, and then say I would like to live in a real democratic country. I like Ebony’s comments and totally agree with them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5023

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I would love a real democracy. The ideal behind it is a good one if only it could be the way it is designed to be.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5024

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
I would choose to live in a honest to goodness democratic system overseen by a deity to ensure it operates the way a democracy is designed to function and operate so I guess that means I would want to live in a system that was primarily governed by a deity, Virgil.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5025

• Val
  • Premium Member
I have to go with higher power assistance because I agree too many crazy people have a right to vote, to many racist people, to many sexually bias people, and to many economically bias people vote in a way that is not good for all the people, just to them and some of the people. I think we need a higher intelligence laying down the structure and appointing morally cognitive sound people to lead and carry out their system of governing. So, I would want a Theocracy as well.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5026

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I don’t want a fake democracy and I agree this is a republic not a democracy. I would love a real democracy but I have no faith in the human body to create and uphold a real democracy. With that said, I think we have proven we need big brother, we need Pappa to take charge and regulate human behavior so I would have to say I would be most comfortable in a Theocracy.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5027

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Man, I wish Mark could be president and we had terms in congress. I guess I would like to live in a true democratic system, but would people elect the right kinds of people? I mean people actually still support trump. I can’t believe it. What is wrong? Do they want to live under a dictator? It’s unbelievable and that worries me and makes me question can we ever have a real functioning democracy?
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds