Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: If I Led A Nation

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5016

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I really wish our democracy was working but it clearly is not. I want to live in a democracy. I would like to see the United States become a democracy instead of a republic. I do think it’s more like a republic and that’s just not government structure I grew up believing we had. But the Pledge of Allegiance does say “And to the Republic for which it stands” so I ask myself did I misunderstand something. the country I grew up believe we were? I have to say yes, we are not a democracy. But if I had a choice, I would want a functioning, real democracy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5017

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
At this point I think I’d be more comfortable with a deity in charge so I’m going to go with the Theocracy. I have no faith in humanity, especially after this farce of an impeachment trial. Did you here that Collins claim he’s learned his lesson? Please is she really that stupid? If she is and she obviously is, she should not be in congress point blank. I’m just tired of stupid ass cowards in leadership positions. I think that’s what’s wrong with this democracy. It has failed point blank.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5018

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I honestly wish we could have a system like Virgil puts together in UE. I mean that is peace. That is civil. That is living. If it was possible to have a system like the system in UE I would be most comfortable. I guess that means I’m for the Theocracy as well.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5019

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Yeah…democracy is definite not what we have here. “And to the Republic for which it stands,” that’s what it says. There you have it. It was another lie. We are not a democracy. That’s why things keep getting worse in this country. The only other way is to have a more intellectually advanced group of individuals lay the law down. Humans just, don’t seem to be able to do the right thing. I would like to have a Theocracy with a Virgil at the helm.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5020

• Emily
  • Administrator
I would like to live in a democracy but I know we do not. Since I don’t see how we ever will at this point, because American citizens are the problem. They are hateful, mean, racist. This is what we are dealing with when it comes to humanity. So…I think I’d be more comfortable if a higher intelligent group of individuals laid out the way things will go and we do as they advise and if humans don’t comply than they should face the consequences. We are a species that isn’t seeing any consequences for their bad behavior. I agree we need a Virgil.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5021

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I would want a democratic system that works and this one, in the United States, if a democracy is what we profess to have, it is not working for so many horrible reason, voters, candidates, and elected officials are derelict in their duties and obligations to the constitution.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds