Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: If I Led A Nation

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5004

• Karen
  • Premium Member
The guys are speaking up quick. LOL. I think I have to agree with Michael, the democratic form of government is the best way to me. I think all people should have a say in what goes on in their society. I just think perhaps psychological test should be performed to make sure all citizens are mentally competent before they get a card allowing them to vote. I’m sorry, anyone who supports Trump needs their head examined at this point.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5005

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Well, I want to believe democracy is working but clearly it is not. Is it just me are you all feeling like none of the candidates for president on the democratic side have me fired up? I think candidates need to be selected from a pool of competent leaders. They should have a certain level of leadership experience, pass psychological tests, fall within an age range, and be of moderate income. We can vote from those selected from each party. I like Beth but she’s just as old as the guys. It’s the ages I’m struggling with, and then there a couple there is no way in hell I would vote for either of them. I’m sorry this is about more than beating Trump. Trump should not even be allowed to run for reelection but the democrats are to busy being the sensible ones all the time. Demand that he be disqualified and let’s hold a vote throughout the country and allow us to decide if he stays or goes. They can do that because we want him out.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5006

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Ebony girl I agree with everything you said. I think people like Mark and Mason should be on the ballot because I know who I’d vote fore in a heartbeat. I agree with Ebony completely.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5007

• Stew
That is brilliant Ebony. We need to return to the separation of Church and State as well. Religion should never have a place in politics because let’s face it, religion is also a plague on the world. It does more harm than good most of the time. I agree, I would like a system like Ebony described and I really like having a vote on whether trump should be allowed to remain in office is a capital idea. I love it.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5008

• nicoli
I like that Ebony I really do that is hard to top. Let me add, let’s have a superior intellect like the Annunaki (I hope I'm spelling that right) select the candidates. I still would feel better if they were in the picture to put the brakes on there ever being leaders like Kim Jon Ug, Putin, Trump and all the horrible leaders we have around the world. Let’s face it humans don’t seem to be able to handle to much power of authority. I really think we need to devalue our value system as well because that would solve all the problems we have on this planet.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5009

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Wow, Ebony I like that idea. I also like the idea of a higher power taking charge of the situation. I think we just haven’t passed the evolutionary part of civility to be trusted to make any clear, beneficial decisions. I’m not worried about the candidates I’m worried about the people voting. I don’t think society is in the right mindset to be trusted with the responsibility of picking who will be at the helm. I would be more comfortable with a Theocracy as well.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds