Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: If I Led A Nation

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5010

• Deb
  • Elite Member
You know…I wish it could be like Ebony says but if it was up to me I’d rather have Zeus in charge and deciding who is going to run what. I’m sorry, I’ve lost all confidence in humanity to do thinks in a human way on any level. Parents are beating and torturing kids to death and we have donald trump as a president. I don’t think the handful of good ones can fix the multitude of malevolent people that plague the surface of this planet. I really don’t. We need a higher power to take over. We need Virgil for real. I’m for that Theocracy way of governing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5011

• Jordan
I’m with the Theocracy. I don’t want to take any chances on the wrong person being elected into office ever again. If I could choose that is the system I would be most comfortable with.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5012

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I don’t know. I like what Ebony said but I’m with Carm on this, I think we need higher level minds working this out. Rod is right and both he and Jess think humanity is wanton. Now if the psychologist feel that way that says a hell of lot to me. I think I’d be more comfortable with a setting like in UE with someone like Virgil in charge. I like the Theocracy form of government.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5013

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I think I would like to see things in a real democracy but I don’t know what that looks like anymore. We don’t have that in this country. I was watching AM Joy today and there was a black woman on that turned my stomach because she was a trump supporter and that is just sickening. She said we are a republic not a democracy and I think she’s right. I’m scared and uncomfortable. Everything I was taught about how our country is governed is clearly not how this country is being operated. I really think Ebony had a good idea. I wish we could vote against trump being allowed to run for reelection. As a law enforcement officer, I am sickened by the lack of respect for the law. For the unchecked lawlessness of this president. There should be consequences.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5014

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m with the Theocracy idea but I’d only want it to be with a none human, superior deity. I would be fine with whomever they selected in leadership positions, to represent them and carry out the society they lay out. I’m one of those who has no faith in humanity. I also totally agree with Ebony about a national vote on whether trump should be allowed to run for reelection.

If I Led A Nation 4 years 2 months ago #5015

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I agree this is not a very good example of democracy but I think that is the best type of government. I like what Ebony said and fully believe some new guidelines need to be established in order for a democracy to operate the way it should. One of those changes needs to be terms. Nobody in congress should be there longer than eight to ten years. No one who has worked for an organization should ever be allowed to join congress. We need non bias, representation. Now business or Organization should be able to pay of favors via elected officials or that official should immediately be impeached. I’m for a democracy with unshakable guidelines
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds