Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: "Success"

"Success" 4 years 4 months ago #4848

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Um Bro…did she call us OLD?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Success" 4 years 4 months ago #4850

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I can definitely see how excess corrupts normal desires to the point of becoming sinful. I love how this article breaks it down and lays it out. I grew up in the forth group because where mom didn’t ask for things to please dad, I had no trouble doing so. I got my first sports car from grandpa and dad was mad but…oh well, he got over it. I am also glad to now be a part of a spiritual group that opened my eyes to how racism is deadly, destructive, and it’s time to bring it all to a screeching halt. I mean other countries are using it against us. This is bad and it’s really tie to wake up and pay attention.

"Success" 4 years 4 months ago #4851

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Hmm, looks that way to me Sis, like fine wine, we get so much better with time. :lol:

"Success" 4 years 4 months ago #4853

• Mia
I grew up in the 3rd group because of my mom. I really appreciate the love you all show for her too. I miss her so much. And my brother is sooo fine ain’t he? I mean all of them are cute but I didn’t know Shawn. He looks like mom. I love him so much. The article, like all the articles, teach me so much. Excess, it makes total sense because excess exaggerates clearly to dangerous levels. I love how these was put together Mason and Mark. I’m glad to be in a faith where things are clear and completely explained. I’m also glad to know we are not born in sinful flesh but pure and innocent.

"Success" 4 years 4 months ago #4855

• Stew
I’m a member of the fourth group, and until recently in life fit into that group of arrogance very nicely most of my life. I found my spiritual success recently and yes, it changed my life for the better. I am not mentally a part of group three. I’m finally fulfilled. I also have to admit, republicans have always been anti-minorities, particularly African Americans. Trust me, I know. I now find myself assisting in the delegations that go out and assist the less fortunate. It is a very gratifying endeavor that is heartwarming. I’m not upset about Warren’s wealth tax. I think if we all take a moment to visit some of these areas and see how difficult life is for these people, it causes a change. It’s just hard to believe how difficult life is for minorities in this country. I have to commend the ones who do pull themselves out of poverty, and yes, they do need a helping hand I am now willing to give.

"Success" 4 years 4 months ago #4857

• Vince
I am a part of the fourth group as well. but my heart is in the third group and I’m glad to finally be where I belong spiritually. I love and appreciate this faith group, I feel the work we do is spiritually rewarding and I gladly, eagerly look forward to being a part of all the reaching back we do in this group. It’s time to stop hammering those in the second group and Mason I didn’t know that but it doesn’t surprise me. I am also disturbed by what happened to you daughter. The situation has been explained and it is a sad story all around.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds