Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: "Success"

"Success" 4 years 3 months ago #4858

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
OMG this was amazing. I read it twice. I think personally I’m a member of the third group but man do I know people who are members of the 1st group. I’m talking people who were born in the forth group, have the arrogance of the 4th group but the ignorance of those in the 1st group, in that they are whorish to the point of rape, like Epstein. WOW, excess is a serious thing and rich people love excess, this is how they oppression the average and poor people in our society. WOW!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Success" 4 years 3 months ago #4859

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
OMG this was amazing. I read it twice. I think personally I’m a member of the third group but man do I know people who are members of the 1st group. I’m talking people who were born in the forth group, have the arrogance of the 4th group but the ignorance of those in the 1st group, in that they are whorish to the point of rape, like Epstein. WOW, excess is a serious thing and rich people love excess, this is how they oppression the average and poor people in our society. WOW!!!

"Success" 4 years 3 months ago #4860

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Another learning experience that puts this mess we call life in prospective. I think I fall into the 3rd and 4th group and I had to laugh while I read about the 1st group. Several people came to mind and I started whistling and shaking my head. They want shit to fall into their lap while they sit on their ass and do nothing. I never thought about it but yeah, it’s loath that’s for damn sure. They are also a burden on everyone they come into contact with because if you won’t take care of shit it forces other people to take care of more than they should have too. This article is my favorite. :cheer:
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Chris.

"Success" 4 years 3 months ago #4861

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
This was a fantastic article and Mason you and Mark once again opened our eyes to a real fact about the things that destroy are lives, our dreams, and our successes. I watched the two shows as well and I swear, we can’t allow a system that allows people to legally destroy the lives of children. This is why we have Donald Trump in the White House, for too long people have found ways to wiggle around the constitution which is our primary law. It stops people in power from mistreating those of use who are not. We need to revisit our primary law and demand that it is respected by everyone point blank.

I grew up in group two, but mentally I’m in group three. I also know so many people in group one it’s not funny and the first thought I had was the 95%. I was also amazed at how easy it is for our desires to become sins, excess, WOW!

"Success" 4 years 3 months ago #4862

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Well Damn!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: , Excess is a bitch y’all. I’m, listen, I had to read this twice. I said is it that simple, excess? Heck yeah it is. Wanting more than you need or deserve, and then we have Privilege, Damn. I can see how the idea of that is destroying humanity. Wait and this idea of capitalism. Did you all see that? It has been distorted because of EXCESS. It’s driving people into poverty. Homelessness is poverty. DAMN!! I’m, my hands started shaking. This one hit me and my eyes burst open. I grew up in group two and now this just really grabbed me. The words, “imagine what it feels like to grow up in Generational Poverty,” DAMN!!! I don’t know, this article spoke to my soul. I have to go read it again. I don’t know if I want to laugh or cry. Mary says I’ve been doing both.

"Success" 4 years 3 months ago #4863

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Yes, my husband was shouting like he was in church, moaning, and at times laughing. This is a powerful article Mason and Mark. I can’t imagine the horror of poverty but I can sympathize and make sure I am not part of the problem but the solution. I like being that hand that reached out and helps someone who really deserves it. I have no idea what it feels like to worry about how I will make it through the day because there isn’t enough, but my husband, tears rolled from his eyes when I read it and looked at him. He nodded and my jaw dropped. What is going on? This article validated all the things that have sat on his chest like an elephant. He kept taking deep breaths. My God the damage life in American has caused in so many lives. I know I’m in the fourth group financially, but personally, I’m in the third group. I’m ghetto so I might be a little in the 2nd group for that reason. This is the article of the year Mason and Mark. Beautiful job, beautiful.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds