Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: "Success"

"Success" 4 years 3 months ago #4818

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
We are talking about what this really means. I know you all thought there wasn't going to be an article this month. Mason and I did this one on our own. It took a lot of collaboration, and actually a couple weeks of comparing notes to put this article together. I hope it brings enlightenment, understanding.enjoyment. Let's talk about it.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Success" 4 years 3 months ago #4820

• Tony
  • Premium Member
What a powerful article Mason and Mark!!! So we need to determine which group we fall in. elaborated on this 1st group for a moment, does ethnicity matter? Are members of the first group not poor I mean, talk about that group for me Mark. I am a member of the third group, which is the head strong group but I certainly know people in the first group. I think frankly all Trump supporters are members of the first group. I think racist and sexist are members of the first group. It makes sense actually. Yeah, perfect sense.

"Success" 4 years 3 months ago #4822

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I think we can honestly relate to the those in the 2nd group especially after providing some of the aid our group has over the past few years. It has been such a terrible plight for minorities in this country. Mark, but not all wealthy people are bad, are they? You are definitely the exception to the rule. I think I’m in the 3rd group. So, if you know deep inside you, that even though you live deep in the shit, there is hope. I mean me and Benji were deep in it, ghetto and not fabulous either, hellish is more like it. But I knew there was something more. I felt out of place and I had to find my spot. I had to take my brother and find our way out. That was always in my mind. I didn’t know how, but I knew we weren’t in our rightful place.

"Success" 4 years 3 months ago #4824

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Well, clearly the arrogant group are like the 1st group only with money, to many of them anyway. As in all the groups it appears that the article is very correct, success is a state of mind. I think of all the people who we find in group two who seize their chance to change their life. Many of them have joined the Gnostic faith and it’s amazing to see how they are actually changing their lives. They just needed a little help.

"Success" 4 years 3 months ago #4825

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I wanted to draw everyone's attention to all the elements that affect whether we are successful or not. Some of us, especially those living in poverty, have cards stacked against them especially it's their minorities. They face adversity even when the are working trying to be successful. Recently I saw that two guards are being charged with falsifying records in the Epstein death, are of course Black. I was personally upset as they found two black people to pin all of this on and I immediately knew that is bullshit! But, this is what minorities face every day. Blame for shit they aren't responsible for, especially when something goes wrong. Another example is how poor people of all ethnic background are not valued, their are the 5 young men who are the Central Park Five three black and 1 Hispanic, their is another man who was imprisoned at a yong age. He's name is Richard Wershe who was used by the FBI to bring down large drug rings in Detroit. They turned their back on him at the age of 17 and he was sentenced to life. He is still in prison and it's been years for, being used most of his free young life by law enforcement. Watch it, the documentary is "White Boy" on Starz, and the movie is "White Boy Rick." This is what this country does to the poor. Horrible things are done to people in group two all the time. My daughter was held in jail for almost a year without a trial, or conviction despite the constitution saying this is wrong. It was against her constitutional rights. They also placed her bail to high for us to bail her out, half a million dollars and she had never been in trouble are gone to jail in her life. She was a new mother breast feeding her son and they didn’t give a damn. So, when I hear trump and the republicans say shit like okay he did something bad but the money was released. Okay, my daughter was with her husband when he did some stupid shit but no money was stolen and her husband was shot five times. No one was hurt, no money was taken, but my daughter suffered for almost a year, held at a unreasonable bond and denied the right to a speedy trial. She’s black and every effort to keep her incarcerated was made by the DA’s office in Tacoma Washington. This is the kind of things black people deal with, along with having to tell our black sons to stay away from the police and fear for them whenever they leave the house. We live in terror of criminals, and law enforcement officers.

"Success" 4 years 3 months ago #4826

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Tony, everyone, group one contains members from all the other group. It is the largest group that’s why it’s number 1. This is the followers. The people who can see something happening and look away because it’s easier to not get involved. This is the group that can see a woman being beaten, a child, see a person or group of people harassing others bullying others, and do nothing, it’s not their problem, their business. These are the people who won’t open their door if they a victim runs to their home for help. They are the problem with every society, they are honestly the deplorable. The majority of members in the 5% come from this group. These are the wife beaters, the child abusers, the bullies, the dropouts, and again that can come from rich families as well as poor. Success is a state of mind and they are the most primitive when it comes to cognition, which is mentality.

I am a member of the fourth group, but I choose to be a better person and that is completely because I a spiritually successful. I know and love the Most High and gladly choose to live a moral life. That is what saves me, grounds me. My father stirred me away from my arrogance, and I will not lie and say it is completely gone, I just keep it in check. It’s not always easy so I do things to remind myself that my station in life is a gift, and like my father always told us, the Lord giveth, and he, meaning my pop, taketh away. I understood that to mean The Most High is always giving, but man takes. Yes it is man who takes, and takes, and takes. We need to have love in our hearts, morality in our thoughts, and wisdom in our soul, especially when you have an abundance of what is valued most in this life.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds