Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello November!!

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4740

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I had a feeling as well Mason. Listen, yes Ashley you are right. I don’t like hearing about what my sister endured. It’s very very painful for me and Luke as it was for our father. I’m trying to read it and stay calm but it’s very hard. I’m just amazed at how neat she is I didn’t intend this. My comments will be limited as it is way to painful, and now I have to hear Kelton was abused as well. Rod was to, not as severely but he too grew up with a taste of abuse from the women he called mother. Just bear with me it’s hard to read.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4741

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Indeed!

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4742

• Mike
  • Elite Member
I know about it. He doesn’t like talking about it and I don’t blame any of you. It’s brave of you to share it now but I do understand if you don’t want to get into much detail.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4743

• Jay
  • Administrator
Uncle, you never said anything. Mom never said anything. I’m not sure how I feel right now. I’m hurt, shocked, and oh I’m pissed.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4744

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Yeah Mason, and I almost died. It hurt when he first did it than all I remembered was trying to get away. I don’t remember passing out, I just remember resting and wondering what the warm, wet feeling was on my hands. I woke up in the hospital and I was just sore.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4745

• JJ
  • Premium Member
OMG it’s getting real in here again. Mason, beautiful home. I’m just listening with genuine interest, compassion, and love to all my Gnostic family members who have been subjected to abuse as defenseless children.

I can’t believe the republicans more so than this president. What in the world is wrong with all of them? I saw Joy this morning and I agree the media needs to stop with the Quid pro quo shit and call it what it was, extortion and bribery. But if people don’t know what it means they need to go look it up for crying out loud. It’s defined as: a favor or advantage granted or expected in returned for something.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds