Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello November!!

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4698

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
The meeting was wonderful as always and I was glad to share something with all of you that most of you found amazing. Mason, your house is always clean and that's amazing for a grandmother with two small grandchildren to care for and who has Multiple Sclerosis. We are all amazed and proud. Those pictures you sent me proved that your house is never a mess. I have housekeepers that keep my homes clean but you keep your homes clean yourself. You are an amazing woman, and wonderful mother, and an even more wonderful Grandmother. I thijnk you're grandchildren are fortunate and it is my pleasure to be there for you whenever you need me.

We are all concerned about the state of our union. Feel free to use this thread to share some of the things you are doing to help moving forward. Nothing is to small my friends. Talk about how you feel freely this once. Mason was unable to join us this time, I'd like for her and all those who did not make it this meeting to have an opportunity to share some of their fears, hopes, and ideas with the rest of us, and for us to share some of the things we talked about during the meeting. I'm looking forward to the discussion.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4699

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Guys...what did my brother do? I was wondering why he kept asking me to take pictures of different rooms in the house on different days at different times of the day. It's not hard to keep your house clean when it's just the kids, it's adults and half adult children that mess up a house. I don't mind cleaning up after children and the elderly but everyone in between I hate it. :P

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4700

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mason he was telling your business sis :lol: . It was good business but he was telling it. Your brother! Um Hmm!

Now, all I'm going to say is I don't know anyone who is happy with the state of our union so I simply don't believe the polling that Trump is doing as well as they claim. I think the reaction at that baseball game proves it. We are more united about impeaching this embarrassing man as our nations leader than the media reports. We are tired of how he conducts himself, the profanity, the undignified way he speaks, he's like a thug speaking to his gang members. His rally's are a joke and I'm simply tired of the show. I've never enjoyed it now I'm sick and tired of it.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4701

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Well Mason, you put the clean in clean house, I noticed even the walls are clean. We had to hire a housekeeper because we now have a large family. I have never been happier. Mom, step-pa Jess, thanks for welcoming our new adopted children everything is final and they are ours. I want to love them the way their mother loved them and make sure they have a good life with all the opportunities they deserve.

As for our current president, all I can say is, why? Why do the good ones die and the evil ones live on and on to continue to destroy hundreds and thousands of lives all over the world? He’s old. Much older the Elijah Cummings was. Elijah was a good man. He should still be here but no, we have a demon in a powerful position who is very old but continues to breath.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4702

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I so love my little ones. Dad I think you and my new step mother for also welcoming our new little village. :lol: . I also thank our siblings on both sides and our Gnostic friends and family.

I simply don’t understand why if at all, Trump supports think we don’t know the primary reason they support this man. We all know it’s because they are petty, selfish, and racist. They need to just come clean and say it. They also need to be exiled because their hatred is putting the very foundation of this country at risk. It’s time for racism to be a crime. Did you all hear about the Buffalo Wild Wing incident in Chicago? A racist couple that were regulars in the restaurant didn’t want to set next to a group of black ball players, the team members were children and they were celebrating a birthday. They were asked to find seats away from the racist couple so they eventually left. Well the two employees who asked the team to move were fired but what’s wrong that they didn’t know they shouldn’t be trying to accommodate a racist couple. I don’t care they were racist as well or they would not have done what they did. Why do white people act like they can’t stand up against this kind of behavior? The ones that do prove they are not racists, but every white person doesn’t is harboring feelings of racism and that’s all there is to it. This is why they support trump, and we know the token people of color we see in the audience is paid to be there.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Justine.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4703

• Jess
Mason, I don’t know how you do it but I’m proud of you young lady.

It is our pleasure Adam and Casey we are very proud of the two of you and the children are adorable.

Casey not only are these people paid they are mindless and will do anything for money. They have no principles, no sense of decency, no dignity, no sense of self-worth or value, and it’s dishonorable on all levels. There is no viable reason to support Trump and anyone who continues to do so is Un-American. They have allowed they hatred to be their guide and at some point hatred needs to come at a cost. Trump is a criminal and that’s been proven time and time again. There is nothing a trump supporter can say to me to justify allowing this man to remain in office. I also think we need to vote out the weak ass republicans that allowed this to go this far. They are spineless and a disgrace to the entire country.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds