Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello November!!

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4752

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Well I was abused as well but I don’t think it was as bad as many of our family members. My mother was my saving grace. She showed up all the time and put the fear in any foster parent I had. They all thought she was crazy. I admire how you all became some of the best people despite what you’ve been through. You are all some of the best people I know and I’m so glad to know each and every one of you. I also admire cleanliness and I think Mason is pushing herself to keep her home that clean and she needs a housekeeper to help her out.

I’m more disgusted with the republicans than I am with trump. I think they all need to be removed from office. They have all proved they are unpatriotic and they should not be in leadership positions in a government they don’t feel any loyalty to. I tried to watch the hearings but I can't stand to watch the republicans try to deflect and twist the facts that trump tried to force the Ukrainian President to do something in order to receive money our congress awarded to assist them with their struggle against the Russian invasion for this countries so called leader's personal gain. EXTORTION happened, and none of the shit they are asking questions about is relevant! I'm sick of the republicans! Sick sick sick!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4753

• Val
  • Premium Member
I know verbal abuse and that’s bad enough. I’m really glad there was no other type of abuse in our home. I commend all of you who suffer in such a home as a child for not only coming through it but as Shawn says, being the wonderful, honorable, upstanding, people you are now.

I’m just trying to feel like the criminal takeover isn’t permanent and will be over so. I’m trying to keep hope alive.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4754

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
No…we weren’t physically abused but we had some traumatic things happen that over time cause me some anxiety. The woman we called grandmother, wasn’t fond of me at all. She said nasty things to me, whispered them when she thought no one was listening. I finally had enough when she said something about my wife. I had a few choose words for her that kind of came out rather loudly and a hush fell over the room. She was furious of course but so was I. I was cleansed and cured of all my anxiety as I left with my family laughing at the twisted look on her face.

I think all of you are beautiful people and I glad you survived and are with us today.

We talked about the current state of our union during the meeting. I can’t believe I’m living in a time of our country’s worst administration, a president worse than Nixon, and a party so full of corruption it’s imploding. I’m alive during this historical time and it is very said for all the families of the current republican party members will be left with this horrible legacy. It is the worst thing a person can do to their entire family for years to come.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4755

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I knew neglect but I wasn’t abused physically, mentally, but I think neglect is a form of emotional abuse. I’m not sure I was loved but I am sure I didn’t feel love until I met and married Aaron. I know I love my children and I treat them in a way I was never treated so I’m sure it’s love. I have this with my spiritual family. I am loved and I feel it every time we meet. I feel it every time I visit this website and read what you all write. When I see how supportive you are all the time. How honest we are with each other. I don’t know if everything happens for a reason but I know I’m glad I ended up where I am now.

I look at my kids and think, I wasn’t even born during Watergate and Nixon, but I am certainly alive for the horrid leader we have now and I am so glad I’m not related to anyone who is party to what is going on now. I’m glad I’m not a republican because this is not the time to have any affiliation with the republican party. I’m glad my family will have no historical ties to the party at this place in time.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4756

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Allow me to say this everyone I love each and every one of you and yes I was an abused child but my God, Rocky I am so very pained as I see the life you were subjected to as a sweet child. It is so very hard for me to to…you went through far more than I did. Please know we love you sooo much and we are so glad you made it. Dad loved you from the moment you walked into the site. He knew Rocky. So sorry this happened to you. I’m so sorry.

Jordan you suffered greatly as well. I am reminded that, there is always someone whose situation is worse than yours. I try to shield myself from the pain of abuse but, I know you and Rocky, Kelton and TJ were really really abused and we are lucky all of you are with us today.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4757

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I sat with my parents today and talked about PTSD. I was not abused but Bridget was. I felt so sorry for her and my parents and I talked about how much we tried to help her. It was so severe she mentally was unable to recover. So I commend all of you who were mentally strong enough to survive. Rocky, I don’t know what to say. What kind of adult stabs a child? It’s hard to imagine. I agree, I’m glad you all made it and you are here with us today to help those of us who have no idea what that’s like understand. We need this for a new mission in January. We are on the look out for children in need of assistance in any way, starting in our communities.

I am at a loss for words about this situation. I don’t know if I blame the president, the people who support him, or the republicans in congress. It’s so much and there is no doubt about this being a very historical time. I have to say, I hope the democrats fighting this fight for honor and country, know they will always be remembered as the ones who remembered country and put that above political party and thus hate.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds