Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello November!!

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4778

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Well, Doug. When asked what is the most dangerous animal on Earth?

The answer is HuMans, particularly human White males. For years they have deflected and tried to cast other ethnic males in a dark, violent light, but history has proven this is a white Anglo Saxon historical fact. Caucasian males slaughter everywhere, hunting animals to extinction, hunting for sport instead of for consumption, hunting women, targeting young children, slaughtering indigenous ethnic groups to take their lands, severely damaging the environment, and all the damn wars that could easily be avoided if that privilege, power hunger thing wasn’t a factor.

Some of us are better but it takes work. It’s a constant fight against the nature of humanity, but we strive to overcome it and be all the better for it Doug. :cheer:

Barb…there in is the bottom line. He has aligned this country with Russia. He doesn’t give a damn about this country or any American. He is a Russian operative and that my dear is a complete and total fact!

Rocky…my pop was awesome like that!

No Tina I didn’t be I do understand how and why it happened. they are the privilege incapable of doing wrong. That is the belief. Laws are for others not them for the are ordained and perfect in the sight of God. And then there is pride, that is what leads t hem to change doctrine, twist it, and mislead others. They have to justify what they have been convicted of in their hearts. You are right it is Privilege that molds, sustains, and justifies every vile thing they do.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds