Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello November!!

Hello November!! 4 years 4 months ago #4728

• Jordan
:) Kendra, like Mason I just got tired of giving my mother the satisfaction of knowing she was hurting me. She almost killed me a few times. If my brother hadn’t intervened when he did, I wouldn’t be here. I know how Rocky feels about his birth mother because I feel the same way about my biological father. He failed to protect me and it’s hard for me to feel love for someone who allows that to happen to me. My brother moved out when he was seventeen and took me with him I was twelve at the time. I’m not sure when I stopped feeling pain. I just knew I didn’t feel it when I went to the hospital with a broken arm and didn’t cry of flinch when the set and cast my arm.

Hi Emily :) , I do struggle with touch. It makes me nervous so I avoid it when I can. I continue to work on it and my adopted mother is very inspiration and supportive as is Luke.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello November!! 4 years 4 months ago #4729

• Niobi
Mason…what is Trick? Sorry I never heard a sickness called trick. What this is? I think it a shame innocent people to be affected by unfaithful partner. It happen all the time in our home. The men bring back disease that kill off the women. AIDS kill many this way. It brought back by men who have many affairs with unclean woman not in our home. I understand Mason distrust of men. They just not right most of time. I love husband he good, but he rare like Mason say. Very few good, like just the one in our group so far and sometime bad come into our group, sometime bad in our own family.

I was abused to me because I was hit but OMG I was not abuse I think. I get chills on spine hearing some of this. Jordan brother say he just moan then go silent. He cry when he see this and talk he cry. He make us all to cry. He glad he mother is dead, he also upset with father who is very old now and very quiet. He have guilt and regret. Sir Paul very pained as well. He walk away and we know to give him space. He feel much pain. It very sad for family.

Like bad men what make innocent woman sick, trump make whole country sick. He bad man like all dictator in this world. He causing death and destruction all over the place even for children. He very terrible and it will be good when he out of power.

Hello November!! 4 years 4 months ago #4730

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Mason, Jordan, Rocky, TJ, how, I just…have often want to ask a person that has experienced tragedy like this how they cope. It’s all starting to make sense, how PTSD works, docs can you confirm? It seems to be a coping mechanism that affects everyone who has it differently based on who they are. I lead a sheltered, life full of love, compassion, and happiness most of the time. It is really hard for me to imagine a childhood filled with so much pain one develops a way to block out all pain. I watch The Good Doctor, there was an episode recently about a wife who had this problem. I actually thought that was a stretch and then Jordan, a doctor, tells us how he is this way and Mason is as well. Doc’s talk to us about this please.

I was watching the news today, Joy is back. YAAA anyway, she talked about healthcare for all, and all that it. It will not cost the average person much of anything, it will ensure many selfish wealthy people will have to start paying their fair share of taxes. I’m voting for and hope Warren is the democratic nominee. I’m sick and tired of some rich and wealthy people making life hell for everyone else. It’s time for all that to end.

Hello November!! 4 years 4 months ago #4731

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I don’t know the kind of abuse Mason, Rocky, Jordan, and even TJ to some degree experienced but I clearly had a disturbed father. I was verbally abused and couldn’t do anything right so I have a touch of PTSD as well and I always overdue things trying to over compensate just in case I didn’t do it right.

They keep saying people are scared of trump. I honestly think he threatens people with personal harm to them and their families. They can’t be that scared just over a job. There has to be other jobs they can get shit, they all have enough money to start their own business somewhere. Why sale the whole country down the river for this man? He’s making personal threats and, and, they are all so twisted and dirty he doesn’t have to threaten their lives, not with physical harm anyway. He can threaten exposer and they all have nasty skeletons in their closet.

Hello November!! 4 years 4 months ago #4732

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I think I abused my parents and now that I’m a parent I pray my child will not treat me the way I treated my parents. It pains me to think about what abused kids go through and to hear it explains why Mason is really bothered by things in disarray is really disturbing. I mean I don’t understand it as a parent. There is no way I’d let anyone harm my child in any way. There is one thing about all of you in the group, none of you like chaos, drama. Kelton…where you abused as well? You have many of these qualities and I just wonder if it’s all because of your sister abandoning you.

Whenever I see trump I think about my father. I know he would be so upset right now and would have be driven to a full conversion at this point. He was on the fence about being a republican, trump would have made him hop right off on the democratic side. Dad was a patriot above all else and the country would have meant more to him than a political party affiliation.

Hello November!! 4 years 4 months ago #4733

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I have never been abused and I really can’t stand people who abuse children, wives, or the elderly. All of you are survivors and Rocky you lived for a reason, Emily and your beautiful children. I’m glad you lived. All of your Gnostic family are glad you lived. All of you.

I’m glad I’m not a republican anymore because the party is unpatriotic and there is no coming back from that.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds