Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberation

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4628

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
OMG…I’m just glad the house is finally taking action. It’s obvious the evangelicals, and the republicans do not serve the God who is All that is and All that matters. Our God is God and bigger than their god which is money. It’s so obvious with this president it’s stunning. I just keep hearing Hilary call them deplorable and that’s exactly what they are. How can you desire to stifle growth, progress? Clearly it’s only of some, and that is all who don’t have a high enough income.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4629

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I was a republican until Bush, the second one. I saw cheating and could not pretend it didn’t happen. I began to see how dirty the Republicans are and watched them do all that they can to take away assistance to those who need it most, making everything thing the needed should be shunned and treated with disdain. Then it’s the Gerrymandering, forcing communities to be republican even when they are democrat. They use the law to justify their corruptions and that’s how Trump got in there in the first place. So, hell yes conservatism is evil and so are many in the republican party in leadership positions.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4630

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
You know…I have a wonderful father, and a good step mother, but my natural mother is a prime example proving what this article says is true. My mother is a evangelical, a conservative, and a republican. She is also a Nationalist aka a racist, a Trump supporter, and agrees with the cruel practices we see in society. Police murdering minorities who are unarmed, caging children at the southern border, and all the ugly things done to suppress the African American citizens in this country. I a Millennial, progressive, liberal, democrat and I’m so proud of that.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4631

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Honey that means we have morals and we are on the right path bound for that expressway leading to the oneness that means successfully completing this life cycle. That’s good enough for me. I'm not a republican, I never have been, and when I look at the state of our union today this is what the republicans have done to a once pretty good country. Reagan gave us disease aka AIDS, outsourcing, and HOMELESSNESS Bush gave us a recession and now we have a third world type homelessness situation. Now we have this Devil and he's talking about putting venous snakes and alligators in a mote at the southern border, what kind of medieval shit is that? This man is psychotic!
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Ryan.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4632

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
I'm not getting in no mudd. I'm too old for that and I'm just not doing it. Nop, not me, but I'm on Mason's team and I'll be on the sidelines cheering form my little sister who is like a teenager and she 59 :lol: !!!

Well, grew up republican, didn’t really know what that meant I just went with what the family did. Married a republican and went along with his views without really paying much attention. See I grew up with a silver spoon and I didn’t see the struggles of average people so I didn’t think about it ever. Then that all changed, thanks to Sir Paul, I began to pay attention. My eyes were opened and my focus continues to be fine-tuned. I once was lost, but My God now I’m found. I was so blind and OMG now I SEE!!!
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Vicki.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4633

• Jess
I was never a republican because I have never felt good about their ideology. I love the breakdown particularly because I didn’t know anything about Toryism WOW!!! If you ask me there is a lot of that in modern American conservatism. WOW. It also feel fantastic to know why it was a ideology that didn’t set will in my soul. It’s cruel and unfeeling and again, I had trouble like Mason, serving a god so cruel. I was like Laura, borderline atheist because I didn’t want to serve such a cruel, heartless God. I’m glad to have learned, including now, that the image of god the Conservatives give is a LIE!!! Maybe that’s how their god MONEY is but it’s not how the Most High God is, thankfully.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds