Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberation

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4634

• TJ
  • Premium Member
All I can say is I’ve never been a republican but I was one of those people who didn’t pay politics much attention because I was having way too many problems in my life to care. I think they know that when it comes to poor minorities. They are too worried about how they are going to survive to worry about to much of anything else. I’m paying attention now and I have to admit I too am a moderate, democrat, and I am also progressive. I understand why now as well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4635

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I learned something new yet again. I never heard of Toryism. This is that ruler mentality. WOW! It is so clear now that conservatism allows for the horrible ways those who are conservatist treat people. What is the worst in all this is for hundreds of years they have misled millions of us by claiming they love True God! That’s the disgusting part of all of this.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4636

• Miles
  • Premium Member
My grandpa was republican until he saw the light, my dad was as well. The saw the light before I was an adult so I’ve always been politically, a liberal, progressive, democrat. I know about the Toryism ideology I just didn’t associate it with conservatism the way this article pulls it together. It’s distasteful and I too now realize why. I love it when the articles teach us new things that explain why we are so uncomfortable about things a lot of people do and believe in. I really enjoyed this article.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4637

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Yes, dad is a diehard republican and just look at the state of our union. There is something wrong with the Party because they are always the ones that get us into huge debt and crisis and the democrats have to come along and fix it. To me that says it all. Now I understand my own ideology and spiritual beliefs thanks to my faith. I agree, it’s sad how they use God to reinforce their wicked agendas. I don’t know how people who hurt others sleep at night. It’s hard to fear the groups they call terrorist because we have terrorist who are supposed to be the good ones and they are just as deadly as the bad ones.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4638

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I am a recently converted republican and this current administration is making me so proud and glad I had the good sense to get off the ride when I did. I have my daughter to thank for that. I didn’t know about Toryism either. That’s fascinating. :cheer: I’m with Shawn, and Miles, I love learning new things, especially when they put things is crystal clear perspective.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4639

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I have to say I grew up republican as well and also paid very little attention to politics. I heard my parents talking, especially my father. I remember my mother going with the flow and I have to say, it all made me uncomfortable. If I hadn’t got involved with Rod I had decided to live in Europe, but now I learn they have their own form of Conservatism. Toryism is a new ideology for me but it makes sense and I’m glad I found a faith that guides down a solid path to the highway that will take me home :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds