Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberation

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4622

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I think dad and granddad dibbled in the republican party ideology for a brief moment but they recovered while I was young and I’m a democrat, a progressive liberal democrat as many Millennial's are.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4623

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Jim was a conservative republican and as far as I’m concerned that was our biggest problem, his political views. I was raised in a republican household but always voted democratic all my life. I never talked politics and Rebecca was the only one who knew I was democrat. So was she, I also understand why the party never settled well with me, especially after having it spelled out so profoundly in this article.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4624

• Loreen
  • Administrator
So this Toryism is worse than modern conservatism, or American Conservatism? Or has it been incorporated into the American version? When I was editing this article, I said to myself this would be the article that is redone in January. This article is a real teachable piece. The kind that clarifies feelings we’ve felt most of our lives but didn’t understand what our reservations were based on. Now we do.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4625

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I was never a Republican and it upset dad at first but I told him I just couldn’t, it didn’t feel right for me. He nodded and admitted it didn’t fell right for him either, most of the time. He told me to do it my way, show him why he was often uncomfortable with some of the Republican beliefs. He did in 1994, he voted for Bill Clinton. He told me on his death bed, I showed him why he wasn’t always comfortable voting republican. I laughed and nodded. When he thanked me my eyes filled with tears and my mother told me I was all I did was ruin things. She is republican to this day. Old and spiteful. But I’ll be damn! I’m comfortable in my skin and I now know exactly why!

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4626

• Mary
  • Premium Member
First...update on the brawl going on with us ladies . There will be a mud fight during our next meeting and I can't wait :lol: :lol: :silly: .

Yes bro…dad was a republican until he realized how bad things became under Reagan. It was the beginning of the homeless situation. And AIDS came to light. A lot of shit was going on and dad said he was an actor and all did was act his way through serving as president. He said an actor should never end up president of a Nation and as far as I’m concerned, he was right. He also knew he was racist. He always said he was raciest. But, I didn’t know he voted for Clinton. I’m glad to hear that. I was married to a republican and all it did was reinforce my stance to stop being a republican and convert. It is evil and have any of you noticed that three of the four United States President facing impeachment have been Republican? What does that tell you in the way of morals and how far they are willing to go?
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Mary.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4627

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I tell you what, we have a criminal president and they Toryism is obvious in that he’s white and supposedly wealthy. They are literally allowing him to get away with everything short of murder. Some of the republicans seem to hypnotized or something. They are without morals, dignity, honest, HONOR!!! How can this possibly be seen as Godly or Godlike? It comes down to one thing, There is God who is God alone and then there are smaller gods that are false money being the god of many on this planet. It’s clear but I’m glad some of us are not blind to it.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds