Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberation

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4616

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Brice, Having conservative views are for example, I think a woman should dress appropriately. I’m not liberal about sexual matters. I think women should be virtuous and men should be honorable. These type views are conservative, not to risk a you know. I’m a little bit old fashion when it comes to how we present ourselves to others. I mean if you dress slutty people will treat you the way they perceive you. However, I do not subscribe to the conservative ideology.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4617

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Once again it has been made crystal clear and completely understandable. I’m like Val…I’ve always been uncomfortable with the republican way and I’ve always been a democrat, but I’m Jewish and I simply think they kind of keep racism alive. Now I see they aren’t even serving the God who is God anyway, that explains the discomfort.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4618

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Yes modesty is a form of being conserved. You can be liberal about your primary political views and some conservative definitions are based on moral behavior. I’ll go as far as to say when it comes to moral conduct. Moderation is what makes a woman Virtuous and a man Honorable. But socially we have to be progressive, liberal, and socially united.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4619

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I was torn politically because all the men in my family were republicans so even though my father made me uncomfortable most of the time and we didn’t get along, I voted and considered myself a republican. I wasn’t aware of the ideology part, conservatism. I just thought it was a good, god-serving political party. Then I wised up and this article helps me understand why I felt the way I felt most of my life.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4620

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Thanks Mark and Mason. I get it now because that’s how I am. I like moderation because I think it’s righteous when it comes to personal behavior, but yeah in general, I am liberal, progressive, and democratic because this is unifying as it should be.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4621

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I think about my parents, mom was democratic and dad was republican. He was very political, but he began to waver with the whole Bush thing. He liked Obama and did vote for him. He did consider himself a Conservative but my dad was a good man. I’m not a republican because, I’m aware of everything I don’t think he was aware of and I know Trump makes him roll in his grave and groan. (smile) The article explains why I’m not a conservative I simply don’t see how this is Godly in any way I really don’t.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds