Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberation

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4610

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
The new article is up in The Ephesus View! I've had some questions about where the articles are posted. At the tabs up top Articles, tap it, go down to the Ephesus View and the monthly articles are posted there. The latest one is always on top. This one continues to help us keep the world around us in perspective. I look forward to the conversation it will bring about :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4611

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Okay so we all have some conservative view? Can you elaborate on that point please?

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4612

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Ah…I see so there is no one religion but there is one sure road to salvation and it’s based on love and Morality OMG. That really makes me feel full of hope just like the Most High. And yeah, if something isn’t love it’s not from the One True God!

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4613

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I have never made that association Mark, about conservatives clinging to European ways of tyranny but OMG that makes total sense. They cling to this idea the money makes you better.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Aaron.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4614

• Val
  • Premium Member
All I know is I have never associated or felt comfortable with being a conservative. My father is and every time he started talking about his political views it made me feel nervous and bad inside. I have to agree, this can’t possibly be right when it makes little kids feel so afraid, so uncomfortable. I was so scared and I hated it when he started talking. I kept wondering what my mother saw in him, my own father. Well, now I realize why it made me feel so uncomfortable and why I can never be a republican.

Liberation 4 years 6 months ago #4615

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I was a republican when I was younger because I didn’t know what it meant to be a republican. I didn’t know much about conservatism or anything like that I just knew I was told that white people belong to the republican party so I voted republican having no real understanding of politics. Now I do and I am a Liberal which makes me a democrat and it makes perfect sense to me.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds