Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberation

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4676

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
All I’m going to say Doc’s is…Carmine, 100% man bro. Only a real man knows when he needs some help. I’m here for the family too bro.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4677

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Dad was really upset when he began to see what his party was all about. They tried to present it as good, necessary, what God wanted and expected of him as a white male. It took him a while to shake all of the residual ideals but he finally fully cleansed himself and he discovered who he really was in doing so. He realized he was a Gnostic and Gnostic’s are naturally liberal. So, we are completely unable to be a part of a party or ideology that is so anti-God as the conservative ideology and republican party are. Just look at them, there is something stiff neck and rigid about all of them. I can spot a unwavering republican right away. They all have that look even if they are a minority. But, as Gnostics, we know the Most High is decent, liberal, progressive naturally, and very social. These are Godly qualities and anything that is opposite these attributes is simply opposite The Most High.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4678

• Jordan
I never was republican and not only am I glad of that I’m not happy to discover why. I am a lover of the Most High! :cheer:

Deb, I was indifferent toward my biological mother as well. My forgiveness was me not allowing her to ruin my life as an adult, and me not attempting in anyway to retaliate or seek repayment for the pain she caused me as a child.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Jordan.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4679

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Mike…it’s difficult because I know it’s difficult for you as well. I know so, let’s just deal with it now so we can move forward. I’ll say forgiveness is possible when all those involved work together toward healing.
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds