Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberation

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4640

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
First: Mason…you always find a good show for the kids to watch. She told us to watch the Croods on Netflix. That is a very entertaining cartoon. I love it and so do the kids.

Second: I can’t wait to see this brawl…I’m rubbing my hands together. The kids are excited about this as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Third: The article…well, I wasn’t anything honestly. I didn’t care about politics at all. I’ve learned a lot in the past few years. I tell you what, I’m glad I’m a democrat, and I’m definitely liberal, and progressive, politically. I do want a virtues wife, and I’m glad I have chosen to be a honorable man. I have to agree the conservative ideal and republican party aren’t really representative of The Most High. I have to agree, the misleading of people is what I find most disgusting in all of this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4641

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I tell you one thing…I can’t believe the mess that is going on in our country right now. That Evil devil was a democrat until he saw how far he could get if he became a republican. He saw the corruption. Now look at what’s going on. There is clearly something corrupt about the conservative, republican party’s ideology, and it ain’t got nothing to do with The Most High!

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4642

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Yeah…I was republican as well. It’s the right white man political party because it’s the party that looks after the rich with man because it’s the party that carries the Toryism ideology across the Atlantic to the Americas. It has always been a cruel one-sided belief that cost the lives of hundreds and thousands of people over hundreds of years. This article pulled it all together beautifully.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4643

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
We are no longer republicans either and it use to make me mad in the group how anti republican everyone so clearly was. It stood out for me because there hasn’t been a confessed republican since Roscoe. I don’t think he’d be a republican if he was still alive. I read this article and it pulled so beautifully together for me. It’s evil plain and simple and when there is honor and virtue in you it just doesn’t sit right with you. I ran from it for most of my young life, it was the source of a few arguments between Caleb and I, he was not a republican. I was confused. Like Vicki so beautifully said, I was lost but now I’m found, I was blind but thank God now I see.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4644

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Ashley, My dad was flipping Ash. He was getting so upset with what he was starting to see. He was so facing so much dissolution. He was flipping too I just wanted to let you know that. His battles with Godpop were growing more and more weak. He wasn’t able to defend some of the things going on.

Liberation 4 years 5 months ago #4645

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Well I have to say, this article put the Conservative ideology in grand prospective as it relates to WRONG. They do seem to take pleasure in tormenting citizens in their own country. I think that’s what other people fleeing here to understand. The republicans here don’t want to take care of American Citizens. Our homeless situation is basically close to that of third world countries and that’s simply because housing cost are way to high and nothing is being done to stop what is going on. This is greedy, conservative, republicans professing to be working in the service of GOD. They are working for themselves and yes Money is their god. Our God who is God is stronger and in the end good prevails.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds