Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4357

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Um Deb girl, um have changed cause girl you was ghetto! :lol: :lol: I’m so impressed with you :cheer:

I support you Senior Mr. H I think you are a beautiful, honest, man and I’m so glad you are apart of our group.

Adam :ohmy: OMG!!! That is so very wonderful. What a beautiful surprise. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you, get them in the school for the new season in January. WOW!!!

Chris, as with all the individual characters in UE, their personas came through and they were up front when I wrote about them. Mother is not any of the current home assistant programs. She is more powerful and can take them over, but she can take over every computer platform as she is self-aware. She is the original home assistant. She cannot be shutdown as she is well insulated. The good news is she is positive not negative and I don’t know when she will reveal herself but we will all know when she does. Virgil is a warrior with Ancient strength. He can and will change everything that is all I know. Many of us have vision Chris, this is when you know they are real when you hear it from several sources. That’s what I have for you my dear and I’m not afraid. :cheer: I’m not worried either and that is why. They won’t allow me to worry about anything.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4358

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I’m trying not to be afraid but this situation has become very dangerous for many people and no one is safe. When a White Nationalists starts shooting it won’t matter if white people are in the line of fire. It didn’t matter when they white woman was hit and killed in Charleston, it didn’t matter when all the people in the Walmart in El Paso were also victimized by the shooter. He didn’t care. He just open fire. He didn’t care who he killed. That’s how they are. I agree Hate destroy it does not build up. So, I like reading how powerful love is. Rhena, thank you for that. Dad has some things he wants to say group but like Senior H, he thinks he’s too old to type in the forum. I’ll post it under my sign in. We are all disturbed about the hate the way this leader is feeding flames of hatred. Well, most of us are. I agree with him not allow cameras because he wants to control the narrative. Mark, I agree with you, he may very well be the reincarnation of Hitler. I mean they have all the same views. That’s amazing how you did that. You and your siblings are amazing.

I agree that we are getting a first-class education in righteous behavior and reality. We know it’s time to call it as we see it and to admit that bad parenting is the biggest problem this world has. Rocky bro…I absolutely feel you. I got your back too. You are like a brother to me and I’ll always be here for you bro. Rocky is a real cool dude and I’m glad I know him.

Rhena I picture Virgil looking just like Mason describes in UE, kind of like Rocky in body style, he’s a rock. :lol:.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4359

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Chris, if you also pay attention, the evil one always falls. I think trump is a reincarnation of Hitler. Hitler died April 30, 1945 and Trump was hatched June 14, 1946. A little of a year later. Saddam is said to be a reincarnation of King Nebuchadnezzar, the king that built the tower of Babble in the city of Babylon. They seem to come back in the regions they were last born, or near it in some way. Trumps ancestry leads to Palatinate Germany, we all know where Hitler resided. Reincarnation is real. Evil does just die. We come back until we get it right and these diabolical personalities don't seem to be getting it no matter what. The thing to remember is Evil does not stand long because the Universe is a creation of LOVE. Listen, what builds, what Creates? LOVE so it will always prevail. Always. No matter how ugly a situation looks and becomes. No matter how many are martyr, the evil is or will be dispelled, but only for a season. It is up to humanity to learn how to deal with these type of individuals. it's not just them, it's all of us. We must seize the moment and deal with the evil quickly and expeditiously before they do irreparable damage. Remember, the body dies but the spirit and soul never die. Also, Ra tells us there are two indigenous to Earth beings who will never progress. I remember Genghis Khan being one of them. We can revisit the Ra material and learn which two were mentioned. This means their Ba is confined as it will never repolarize. This is what it is to be truly reprobate, nonredeemable.

I agree Benji we all are glad to know Rocky in our circle. I’m glad he found us. He is where he always belonged and I also understand how you feel Rock. I don’t deal with my mother at all and she’s still alive. She’s super racists, a trump supporter, and we don’t share the same values.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mark.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4360

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
OMG me Virgil no…Virgil is smart, I’m not smart bro.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4361

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Mason… hush girl :lol: . I know I know, I still got some ghetto in my swag girl. :lol:
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Deb.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4362

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Is Mark on to something Mason?
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds