Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4369

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Wooo Baby, she took you ghetto stripes! I think we need to put this up to a vote. That’s almost like like impeachment :lol: :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4370

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Me too Loreen :lol: I was going to say that. The more he talks the more he fits that mold too. I’m glad you are feeling better Rocky.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4371

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Son…you are smart and natural built like a brick building. It’s just your body style. My girl did good. You should have heard her when she first saw you. I though I’d never sleep again. On and on, “oh Rocky daddy, he so fine, he so strong, he’s so masculine. Dad his voice just makes me melt,” I was rolling my eyes and wondering when she was going to get over it. Then I met you and I was like Damn, he is massive. LOL. At any rate, I think you are awesome and I’m glad you are a part of my family. I understand how you feel about your mother, just take it slow don’t push yourself. Is it just me or are all the men with the name Rocky or Rock, massive? Look at Dwayne Johnson. Does he workout or is he naturally that massive.

Life in America is very troubling with trump at the helm. Mark…Hitler? That’s scary. I’m Jewish as well Senior H and I agree, we aren’t any different than brown and black minorities in this country. What gets me is they act like they care so much about Israel. Give me a break it’s all so twisted. I think all of us who can pass know how hard it is for minorities so we just want to ease the struggle so we go ahead and pass for white. But at the end of the day, once they start paying attention to your last name, especially the real racist white people, the ones who will ask you if your last name is Jewish, and they already know it is, then they look down their nose at you. It’s ugly and it’s getting uglier with this man in office.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4372

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I shole is bro! I got real ghetto wit yo ex father in law. I was working my neck an all that!

We straight Loreen, Mary too.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4373

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Oh man, Virgil, Tyler WOW!!! Flattery will get you guys everything what do you want from Rocky? :lol: Thanks Jay, I’m doing much better.
Um Deb...I think that's a bad thing, the stripping of the ghetto stripes, it's like losing stripes in the Military.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4374

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
OOO that is so cole so cole Ton shole is! Rocky it's bad dawg! She need to get herself a lawyer. Is there a lawyer in the house?
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds