Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4477

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Ah how sweet :cheer: everybody is making up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4478

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Ah unity...I'm glad it was resolved before I had to put the kingly foot down. Good job group. Um about the ghetto thing...let's keep it at a minimum, I'm proper and I don't know how to speak ghetto well. I can speak French, a little Italian, a lot of English, and I know some Celtic as I am Irish!

Remember Flint Michigan? Well, we have a large number of members in our Gnostic family selling homes ASAP!!! Newark New Jersey bad water, in neighborhoods where a significant amount of minorities live. Lindsey made a comment that was, for me, chilling. To much is being allowed to take place in this country and the problems are mounting. That in itself is always dangerous. While we have elected officials fattening their pockets, cities are crumbling, some to a point of no repair. Did you all think New Orleans is back to normal? It is not. They poorest neighborhoods hit by Katrina were never repaired and the families that live there, mostly African Americans, have been forgotten. Did someone say third world, right here in America? Do people not recall historically, what happens when people are left to starve and suffer with no relief in sight, is a nesting ground for revolution. This is always forgotten.

The article was a map of sorts that was design to link the notorious individuals who are authorities on human behavior. It was an attempt to help with understanding how trials and tribulations shape who we are. Some of us crack and the experts gave us some insight as to why so many crack while experience tribulations, causing them to fail the trails of life. It's easy to give into the dishonorable way of living, easy. It is very hard to live a honorable, righteous life. The Most High is aware of this. Keep up the good fight and remember that when things are hard stand strong and do the right thing. This is good for the soul and builds strong, lasting, character.

Epstein was murdered he stood to take down to many in prominent men and they broke his neck while the guards looked away. He said when it happened the first time he was attacked. This is the danger of prison. Mason said prisons need to be ran with a few humans as possible. it needs to be automated, robotic guards and very structured contact with the inmates. Only medical personal should be human, and meals need to come off a assembly line that insures the same amount of food is distributed. Eating utensils need to denigrate half an hour after they are issues. It needs to be this way because humans are notoriously easily corruptible.

We will discuss more of this during the meeting, looking forward to seeing all of you!!! :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds