Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4345

• Emily
  • Administrator
Thank you Mason!!! He’s been so torn but he’s simply unable to absolve her of all blame for all that he suffered as a child. He still has nightmares of a baby in a crib being beaten when he cried because he was wet or hungry. My husband suffered and barely survived. It hurts me so much. I want his mother to be all right but I don’t want my husband to suffer anymore. I don’t want him to struggle with his inability to embrace her and he has tried. It’s not as simple as some people make it seem. Forgiveness, does not erase pain and suffering. It does not cover it and wash it away. We have to treat people right today because tomorrow is to late.

I’m really hurt by what is going on in this country. I am white and I have no hate in me. But I’m with Luke, it’s time to pick our weapons and look this ugliness in the eye! We have to stop being silent unless, unless you agree with White Nationalism. I’m tired of the hate. I’m afraid. I want to live somewhere where these people don’t live. Is there somewhere we can go and let them stay here and kill each other? I’m ready to go! I tired of the cruelty of racism. It’s cruel and hateful. There is not justification for it and I’m sick of it. I’m tired of our lame duck congress that does nothing about any of this. I angry with Nancy because he needs to be impeached. I will never be a republican EVER!!!! I don’t want any republican friends. I’m drawing my line in the sand, I don’t want any part of the republican party, not even saying I know a single republican personally!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4346

• Rod
  • Elite Member
My father wrote this comment and I will post it under me until he joins the forum:

I am angry! I am 74years old and I have dealt with anti-Semitism all my life. I am a Jewish American! It is time Jewish people put away their pride and realize we are just as unwelcomed by these White Nationalist, as minorities black and brown. Did you not hear them chanting as they marched in Charleston? These are the good people this president is talking about. Are people not listening to the statistics? These White Nationalist are more dangerous than any of the terrorist groups we know about. I simply can’t understand why any Jewish person could support this man and Miller is a disgrace! He is Jewish! And he too is a white Nationalist. He thinks he’s one of them and he sold his soul to the devil so he can do evil. It is disgraceful! I plan to throw all my weight behind defeating this president and this administration.

We are under attack from White Nationalist a group of domestic terrorists. They have invaded our government and they have invaded our law enforcement agencies. Trump is the biggest loser. Everything he touches goes up in smoke and this country is showing signs of a smoldering fire waiting to become a full blown infernal at any given moment. At this point an apology would be Hollow!! Rocky is right, after time a simple apology just can’t erase the pain and damage done. This president is beyond just saying sorry. Blow it at your ass. People are dead! No apology will erase what has happened, what is going to happen. I wish they would stop requiring this meaningless, hollow apology from this vile creature. It’s time to start demanding they kick him out of the White House, he is devaluing the institution of the United States President. And he’s not wealthy, he’s using our tax dollars to pay off his millions and millions of dollars of debt. He has the nerve to show his face in El Paso and owes them so much from his last visit. He’s disgusting!!!

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4347

• Deb
  • Elite Member
All I know is I’m afraid. Anthony and I have discussed moving to Italy several times and I always backed away because my brother and father are here. but my father will join us because he is of Italian descent as well and he said he’s not opposed to living abroad. I should have known pop was Italian. His last name ends with a vowel and he’s not Hispanic or Spanish.

I’m very impressed with this article because it shows we as Gnostics, are in tune with many platforms. I was watching Ancient Aliens and they were talking about reincarnation and how many people believe in it. They showed images of things that happen after someone dies, and one captures the image of something hovering over a person who had just passed away. Mason told us about the Egyptian belief that we are two-part, Ba, the spirit, and Ka, our emotion. They always put all the things valued in the tomb with the dead because it is Ka that forms attachments and prevents Ba from passing into the next life.

We have all these famous psychologists that confirm moral cognition is a point many humans never reach. They basically agree with Ra’s 95/5 that we as Gnostics also embrace. I like when connections are made because they make me fully believe and accept my faith as the faith that is right for me. Rocky, I understand how you feel. I forgave my mother but it did not erase all that me and my siblings endured. I did not care to be involved with her after she left our home. I do not associate or communicate with her side of the family because they are negative and judgmental. I don’t want my children negatively impacted by their way of thinking. It’s ghetto point blank and I don’t think ghetto thinking is productive or beneficial. They call us uppity now and that’s fine. I don’t want to be like them and I don’t want my kids like them. I still have some ghetto in me but I have changed quiet a bit since finding my faith and I like the changes being a Gnostic have caused in me.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4348

• Niobi
I will say good Americans stand up for victims of racist is beautiful to see and to hear. My heart is heavy for so many to die for another one person hate. No reason for this kind of hate. It is scary. This president is doing much moral damage and why the congress is to not impeach is hard to understand. It gives a bad look to all politicians in America. They talk but it is all, just talk. Trump is devil and he go where he not wanted because he wants to do whatever he want with no care for anyone but him. His is so evil, so very ugly. I do not understand why any people listen to this man. Hate is powerful that is what is clear. I pray for comfort to all who lost family and friends for senseless reason. It is so very sad and we talk about message and image, this president give this country bad image around entire world, bad image and he give bad massage. He lie so very much he crazy something very wrong with this man.

Luke, Mason…thank you for protect me sweet husband! :kiss: :cheer: :lol:

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4349

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I know all about this White National thing and it has somewhat infiltrated law enforcement agencies. I was affected by it for a long time. I can honestly see myself agreeing with trump about immigration a few years ago. Thanks to my father, which by the way allow me to confirms Reagan's daughter knew her father was a racist because we damn sure know our father is a racist. Hearing it all the time rubbed off and my siblings and I harbored some racists views. It made me deal with minorities differently as an officer. That changed with the woman who was beaten to death by her husband. To my horror he only got twelve years in prison and I think he should have gotten life because he tortured her to death. I learned that people living in poverty suffer in so man ways. I check in on her kids often and we do things together. When they need things the call and I go because it makes me feel good. We are in the process of adopting them and in the meantime they have a good foster mother. She is a devote Christian but lately has become interested in the Gnostic faith. We are preparing for the kiddos ranging in age 3 to 8 here are four, two boys and two girls. They are nervous, they still cry about the mom, and they have so much fear. I want to thank my beautiful wife for her warm welcome. I want to thank our extended family for all of their support, and I want to thank my Gnostic family for all their help and support. We know we do not take this on alone. My uncle’s and Mark have purchased us a big new home :cheer: Uncle Nick and Luke are handling the adoption. Jordan and some of his colleagues are taken on seeing the for all their medical needs, and of course they are seeing Jess and Rod to work through all their anxiety. Mason…thank you for showing us how to open our hearts. Your life is an example. You have taken on your grandchildren having them all their lives from infancy and you have Multiple Sclerosis. We are in the service of the Most High, not ourselves. It feels good. We want them, we want to give them a chance they mother never had and I hope she is resting in peace. I told her I would take care of them and I will. We we talk about images and messages, Mason if you think no one is listening, no one is watching, you are so wrong. I love and respect you for all that you do for all of us.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4350

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Rocky I feel you. The only reason I can embrace my mother is because she didn’t have a choice my father took me and kept me from her. He beat on her and almost killed her and refused to allow her to see me. I think my mother’s pain was equal to my own if not greater. She sometimes looks at me and cries, wondering what I was like when I was young. She ask me if he hurt me, I shrug I don’t want to intensify her suffering. He did hurt me often, even broke my arm when I was six. I was black and no one really cared because they gave me back to him and told him I had to show up in school and I couldn’t be harmed. He threw things at me but never broke anything else. He stopped feeding me and I had to be taken for a few months because of the environment I was in. I just went to a group home and it really wasn’t that bad. I always asked about my mom and I was told she was a drug addict and couldn’t take care of me. She was a drug user but only because her life was so hard and her only child was taken from her just to hurt her. He took me saying she couldn’t provide for me but he did nothing but abuse me. I left when I was fifteen and took my chances on my own. I’m not angry with my mother because I think she was as victimized as I was. We were forced a part, she wanted me and they took me from her. I love her and want her suffering to stop.

My mother is Porto Rican by the way and my father is a black man from the United States. I was fortunate enough to find good role models to help guide me and I have a good quality of life now thanks to my faith, the Ephesus Group website, and I am glad to share my good fortune with my mother and finally ease he suffering now. I know the horrors I was exposed to as a child shaped the man I now, the good news is they reinforced in me all the things I don’t want to be as an adult.

My father is my role model, the examples he sets for us are amazing and I follow his example as often as I can. Adam you and Casey are amazing. I so appreciate what your doing because of what I suffered through as a child. Thank you.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds