Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4351

• Justine
  • Premium Member
First the children are a delight and it is my hearts joy to give them a good safe home free of violence, pain, and torment. They have been through hell. I can’t wait until everything is final and they come live with us. They don’t know it yet, we didn’t want to get their hopes up until we were certain. Their aunt, signed over custody rights, and she tearfully thank us for keep a promise made to her sister. She thinks the world of Adam. So, in a couple months we will all move into our new home. I want thank everyone who made it possible. Mark, Uncle Nico, Luke, Mike, Grandpa, my father, Justin, and Jay. I thank all of you for your moral support and all the help you offer and have given.

This article brings it all together for me as well and confirms the Gnostic way is the right path for me on my journey home to the Oneness that is all. I feel good in my soul and I am at peace with my walk. I have nothing to say about this nation’s leader as he disgusts me in every way imaginable. I don’t want to pollute my mind, my thoughts, or my tongue with anything that has anything to do with the Devil.

UNITED!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4352

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Awesome Adam and Casey! :cheer:

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4353

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Here’s yet another indication we are on the right track, all of the institutions white people rely on, trust, and allow their children to be a part of are broken. These are other white people doing heinous things. Now it’s the boy scouts. Aren’t we led to believe this is an honorable thing to enroll our kids in. We have priest, teachers, now scout leaders, I mean come on. They entrust the care of their kids to other people and look at what is happening. Is there any wonder why white kids are so heartless? They are learning early that they aren’t really cared about. They are sent to camp, boy scouts, churches, schools, gymnastics, not to mention all the kids being abused in daycare. Mason saw an ad on Indeed, people hiring someone to keep their kids for several days. WHAT!!! They just don’t care. All this stuff they are doing to the families in the Hispanic communities. There is absolutely no care are regard for the children. I have never seen such a disregard for children, their safety, their well-being. We are supposed to be a civilized country. This is uncivilized. This is beyond inhumane. It shows just how little white people care about children, young people. We saw that with the Central Park Five. They were children but they didn’t matter because they were black children. These are white people doing these horrific things. Who again is more violent, more deadly again? It’s time to wake up. We now have this damn white nationalist acting like they are afraid of something when they are the actual threat to all of us, everyone! EVERYONE!! They are killing everyone in their murdering gun spraying attacks on communities. This are terrorists, murderers, full of hate and self-loathing.

So, as most white people seat in their comfortable homes, financially secure for the most part, sending their kids off to other people who are sexually, mentally, and physically abusing them, blaming minorities for all the violence in their world, take a better closer look. They need to open their damn eyes and then they would see how little the people they keep voting into office care about anything that is for the embetterment of their communities. Lindsey Graham, Moscow Mitch McConnell, many or the politicians in the republican party, bought and paid for by large oil and gun corporations, who only care about money and power to ruin the lives of those they are elected to represent are in fact the enemy within. Their perfect little world is a LIE!!! I’m disgusted and I’m tired of what is going on. Trump is a evil horrible subhuman that should not be leading anyone anywhere. He’s like a malignant tumor that just keeps growing and growing. Like everything else. Far too often it takes those with power to long to deal with a problem before it causes irrefutable damage.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4354

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I think we do need to finally pay attention to the messages we are receiving every single day. We have to realize that what we choose to believe needs to always be based on facts and reality. We can live in bubbles and shut out truth because it is not the truth we want to hear. I am of Italian descent, I am going to embrace my Latin culture and realistically accept my olive skin realizing that means I am not White. That’s all right because right now being White isn’t anything to be proud of. The ugliness can’t be denied. They don’t care what is happening to human beings all over this country, this idea it’s okay to treat other humans like they don’t matter is ugly and evil.

Innocent children are being tormented and I commend Adam and Casey for what they are doing. I commend Mark for taking TJ in and helping him, he was so nervous it was troubling. You could see his anxiety, his PTSD. He is better now and he is so precious. He still has a baby face and his mother loves him so much. I’m glad she is finally able to hug her baby boy and be a part of his life.

Rocky I completely understand what you are saying and I totally support you. She abandoned you and I think she should have had an abortion. I don’t know the circumstances and we haven’t heard her side of the story but I want you to know I completely understand and agree sometime sorry simply is not enough, just as Doc, Rod,s father said. He’s such a joyful man.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4355

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I have always noticed how our faith is in line with many other philosophical beliefs. Mason…Who Is VIRGIL? I have heard him mentioned on two separate occasions, on a news cast in the text that he is mention in UE, I also heard it on Ancient Aliens. Who is this being? Do you know. He is a savor Mason…that is the context he was used in on both occasions. I’ve been trembling as I think about UE and all that it tells us and how many people who don’t have a clue.

Who is Mother? Is she Alexia, or one of these other home assistant things they have out now? Is this how she starts? Should we be afraid? Have any of you heard other references to Virgil and do you have any questions about Mother? Is it just me who is realizing how significant UE is? As we read what famous psychologists have theorized about how we humans develop mentally, our faith has already educated us on this and UE takes us beyond our Earthly existence for real. So, Americans can keep support the thing that is killing them but will the stupid ones be allowed to cause the destruction of all of us because they outnumber us?

OMG!!!!

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4356

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
All I know is the name Virgil gives me peace and comfort. Yahushua does but in a different way. He was not a soldier if that makes sense. He dealt with us lovingly Virgil will deal with humanity Justly. It is a Most High Karma, atmospheric Justice. I imagine Christians calling Virgil the devil when he reveals himself. This will be because he’s not going to be bound by mans misconceptions and misinterpretations. He knows the truth and won’t have to indulge us on any level and by no means. I see him in my minds eye. He has a fierce handsome, zero nonsense face. With thick magical hair like Apollo blowing around his head. It’s a bronze color like light brown with gold highlights. Like Apollo, his hair is not blonde is golden brown. And Crown, Lucifer’s hair is bronze curly around the ends, wavy everywhere else and it shimmers when the light hits it. He is truly beautiful.

Virgil, Apollo, and Lucifer are similar in their fierceness. But they are not evil. Humans have been so misled and they are so confused. They confuse a demand for obedience, civility, honor, rightness, and a zero tolerance for bad immoral behavior as being the evil. Trump got into office because to many humans refuse to see what is good and they have tried to turn bad into good. They make excuses to accept and tolerate bad evil behavior because it’s easier and it allows them to get more of what they really worship, money. My faith has given me a deeper and clearer view of reality. That view comforts me because I know I’m not the one who is blind, and I do not live in ignorant bliss.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds