Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4363

• Emily
  • Administrator
Honey...Yes you are smart!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4364

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I’ll go through it. I’ve never read it so here’s my chance.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4365

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
That’s an understatement Bro!!!

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4366

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Yes Michael he is!

Rocky…you are normal honey, there is nothing wrong with you just like Miss Helen determined and set you on your path of success. :cheer: .

I don’t know Deb girlfriend. I think it’s time to strip your ghetto points chile, you just to dignified now. Ghetto and dignified, I don’t know but don’t seem like they go together you know? :lol: :lol:
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mason.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4367

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Um I’ve seen stupid Rocky and I’m afraid you don’t qualify. I see Virgil too Rhena, it matches your description with Rocky’s body build and Luke’s dispositions. He is not very tolerant.

And she know ghetto…she sooo ghetto y’all!!! Jus loud in public, talking like she ain’t educated for sho!!!
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mark.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4368

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Rocky is Tyler. I look at him and I immediately think Warrior Tyler. (big Smile) Rocky you are not really a giant because you’re not super tall, but you have a very masculine muscular frame and you are very sweet. I think life has been so very cruel to you and I’m glad you survived. Hearing yours and Masons stories brings tears to my eyes. I’m glad both of you survived.

Now Deb sister girlfriend, Mason has stripped you girl. That’s cold. I’m shaking my head and making sho I don’t lose mine Mason girl we straight right?

I read this article and I realized I’m right where I belong. My faith is right on track it’s right it supports so many other beliefs. It makes logical sense. I heard the name Virgil used in a warrior for righteous context several times as will Chris. I didn’t put it together until recently and I’ve been scared to ask about it so I’m glad you did. I also think about Mother often. Mason say’s well know she’s awake she the time comes, that sent a chill down my spine but I’m not afraid it’s just going to be something. I’ll be glad because we have too many bad people in control all around the world and we need something powerful to take them all down. It’s to much suffering to much pain. I was also impressed with what Mark said in a thread. Trump being a reincarnation of Hitler. I can honestly see that and I had to look at Brad and both of us nodded, clearly accepting that. Once again he’s racking havoc that will definitely be historically memorable. I would not want to be related to him, and I definitely would not want to be his wife.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds