Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4429

• Chris
  • Elite Member
We got the chainsaw for that Carm, Ax takes too long. What's up Big B :cheer: .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4430

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Oh lawdy God Mother is about to be as hard as Mother G was :lol: :lol: . Mom give her one more chance…she can’t help it she got herself some edgemacation lol. And…we don’t want to upset Don Biondi :lol: :lol: I tell you what, God pop is really scary, run aunt Mary.

I’m so glad my parents aren’t here to see how far trump and his administration has caused this country to fall. It gets worse and worse. I don’t think my dad’s heart could have survived what is going on. I am trying to stay calm because my blood pressure is elevated. I’ve been told I can’t have other children god parents, I have what my father had. I am susceptible to heart disease. I am showing signs. I’m pregnant again and I’m so happy, but this is it. I am taking it easy. With that said, I was glad to laugh because our situation in this country is frightening. I’m part Jewish. Mom was Jewish. I absolutely can believe trump is a reincarnation of Hitler. He is an evil man and I really don’t know how his wife lays down beside him for any amount of time. I wouldn’t hold his hand or want to go anywhere with him. I know just pray they get him out of there. I told a long-time acquaintance today, if she’s a trump supporter I will stop communicating with her. I can’t allow her to think her continued support of trump is all right, at this point it’s not. Division is coming, she said it. He’s dividing long time friends, families. I told her I can’t wrap my mind around racism and she tied that mess about him being labeled because he’s a white man. I told her That was bullshit. He is a racist, he always has been. So what if he’s labeled any damn way, how long have minorities been unfairly labeled? All I know is the 95 is getting on my nerves and if they spent half their time doing the right thing they wouldn’t have to feel as if people are single them out and labeling them.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Kay.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4431

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Hi daddy :cheer: . They are giving their dad looks too Barb. Tony knows this is Dutch’s house and he allows us to dwell here.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4432

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Congratulations Courtney, take it easy and I'll check on you regularly. You'll be all right sweetie.

Right Chris right!

Barb my little brother has a stomach and I’ll eat his food like I did when we was kids. That’s right little bro…it was me!

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4433

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Courtney, please take it easy honey. JJ, make her be good, at least try okay?
Like I said I’m not messing with Mary.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4434

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Courtney let me know if you need anything my sweet. I think you’ll be fine, I’m on top of it and so is your god mom.

Sis…you are sooo evil! I knew it. You food nabber! Stay back. Soo Wicked, she found my weakness. What a world What a world!!!
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds