Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4423

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG this is soo funny!!! Oh man, Kendra :lol: :lol: How did this get started? I love it when you all play off each other it’s so funny. We need to laugh too we really do.

I think this article makes it clear we need to accept the fact that t here are many really bad people in this world. We are about to see how bad. I know Reagan’s daughter knew he was racist because I know my stepmother is so racist she can’t stand herself. I think we are about to see just how racist white Americans are. Alex they are talking about having good credit, trump doesn’t have good credit, the American banks wouldn’t loan him a dime. He doesn’t pay his bills. He doesn’t want to pay Americans, doesn’t want to pay taxes, and they stupidly think he cares about them, they being his supporters. This has divided my father and stepmother, he has filed for divorce because he says he can’t live with all that hate. I know my dad was better than that. My mother is was biracial, he says he’s going to find him a nice black woman and settle down. He’s tired of the crazy because racial hate is really crazy. All of them have mental issues that’s why they don’t want background checks because none of them should have weapons, they all have serious mental issues. To me, now we just have it confirmed once again that the 95 are the weakness in the human species.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4424

• Adam
  • Premium Member
You better watch out Tony Dutch is gonna kick you out your bed. Get that house and get it quick! I'd put some air conditions and heat in it…make him see it’s better.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4425

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Come on Mason…Epstein was killed wasn’t he? He didn’t commit suicide, who did it? What is going on in this world. They are protesting in Russia and in China, see it won’t be long before people start rebelling. What will they do, kill up all their citizens?

I think people are starting to wake up and we might be in for a big surprise. I mean, people can’t stay stupid forever. No tyrant is ever safe, they live in a false reality about being untouchable, but everyone can be reached at some point. People might not reach a higher moral level of cognition but they get tired of being treated badly and there is always one person among them who is leader material. Once that person reveals him or herself, everything changes. I don’t think a 95 should ever be in a leadership position, not if peace is what is desired. They don’t have any of the qualities needed in a leader and this article made that crystal clear, at least for me it did.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4426

• Niobi
Mason start this Bradley and Ashley, she need the most therapy :lol: ! Mary too! No taking of my ghetto stripe either, and take of the shoes and I run like the wind! :lol:.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4427

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Hello, Biondi here, I’m Deb and Benjamin’s father. I was gonna get right to the point of what is going on with the thug in the White House but see in as we got ourselves a matter here what needs handling, I agree with Mrs. C, we need to have a sit down. My daughter needs them ghetto stripes, points whatever that’s all there is too it. Mark, we need to handle this at the meeting agreed?

I know but so do you. :cheer: Now…I’m absolutely disgusted with this administration. This man is putting on airs, going where he isn’t wanted in an attempt to control a narrative that would cast him in a good light in Dayton and El Paco. It didn’t work. The man is incapable of any decent human quality. I am disgusted about what is going on at the border, I’m disgusted by the dissension he is causing throughout the country.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4428

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Um…cousin Mary…that ax is for cleanup…you know, clean up. Mickey...we need to have a talk like Bid B said.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds