Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4441

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I think so…I woke up this morning, jumped out the bed and started looking around before my breakfast arrived. I think I have PTSD because of this. This is serious :blink: :S :dry: :unsure: :side:

Oh no she didn’t now she wants Dutch and his new house…that’s just greedy! Yeah we need a sit down. I’m still struggling to catch my breath after Mary, she…she, OMG!!!

Carmine, WTF bro. I mean really? Is Cuccinelle serious right now? Our Italian ancestry in this country do not precede the Statue of Liberty! He has absolutely no room to be talking about what the Forefathers of the Country wanted or meant and HELL NO they can't change a damn thing. Any Ethnic group that was not a part of the original colonist that gave us our Constitution, who wrote the Declaration of Independence, has no room, I don't care if they have been given permission to fly under the White Flag. Italians, Irish, Asians, any group that is not a part of the original people, White Anglo Saxon, African American, Native American, have no right to tell any other group they can't seek a better life in this country! Get the Fuck out of here, what's he trying to do, top Giuliani? Talking rejects!
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mike.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4442

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh man, Don’t worry Mike, that’s a weakness for most of us men. That was a low blow, ever had something come along and change your entire perspective, I was with Mary and Mason until the food thing, I’m with Mike now, I’ll never leave the men again, Carm, Chris, Doug, you with us?

Carmine, I don’t think anyone should be changing the vision of our county’s forefathers. What they are trying to do is put this country on a monarchy track, which is the very thing our forefathers are where trying to prevent. Why this is such a crock of bull is, he wants to have a parade for the 4th of July, when that holiday is in observance of our liberation from tyranny. He’s trying to take us back in that direction. I also heard the guy Mark and I shook my head and laughed. He was so full of shit and he knew it when he was talking. All he did was open his mouth and make an ass of himself. I also agree trump is quite possible Hitler reincarnated. I tell you what, trump supporters are racists because the economy is finally showing them it is failing. Most of us knew that but now they can’t keep hiding behind the lie that trump is a good president because the economy is so good. Bullshit, to many homeless people and the aren’t doing a damn thing about the rising housing cost.

I think the article just confirmed the 95/5 Gnostic theory, originating with Ra. I’m rereading it to Mark.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4443

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mike has been shaken!!! This proves you don’t mess with a man and his stomach!! I bet she took some of his favorite foods too.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by .

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4444

She did Justin…all the time. My poor brother. :( :silly:
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by .

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4445

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Bro…I’m on my way to help you keep guard of you grub dude. This is just tragic.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4446

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Oh okay…I love the kids too. But Deb and me…we in the dog house about to rumble!! Show me you still ghetto girl don’t be fronten either :angry: .

Oh please Michael, what a big baby. :lol: :lol:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds