Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4417

• Jess
Rod…we have work to do. All of them need therapy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4418

• Rod
  • Elite Member
My dad is laughing harder than I’ve ever heard him laugh before, but I agree Jess, I think my wife needs to spend some time n the sofa, she’s growling and scratching her ears, siding with Mason and Mary of course.. :lol:

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4419

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I want my ghetto strips :evil: I also want a new house for Dutch! :angry: Him so upset, my popsee :kiss: come give momma some suga! :kiss:

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4420

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
:P She ain’t cutting off my feet nephew, ;) She loves my feet. Now Mary… :ohmy: :dry: I ain’t missing with Mary.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4421

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Sis…you know what they say…don’t bring an ax to a gun fight, don't get offended I agree we need some serious laws about weapons, and assault rifles do not need to be in the hands of civilians period.

Anywho...sis, I’m just saying.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4422

• Barb
  • Premium Member
How are the kids Deb? Poor Dutch, shame on you Tony! You to Herk…taking the puppy’s house like that. I hope you get your ghetto stripes back all of this is so stressful for you, poor thing. :lol:

Well Mike once again proves he’s all for war :lol: . Mary you know your brother isn’t scare of anything. I’m so glad we have psychologist in her. We clearly need them. :lol: .

I think we are living in a very scary time and it feels good to laugh in the midst of all this sadness and despair. We have a real corrupt administration and this man is I swear I just want him and all his demons out of government. My thing is, these men do horrible things and they can’t face the music. I’m not convinced Epstein killed himself, to many powerful men had to want him dead after he was arrested. He wasn’t safe, they would have killed him if he was released, he would have been found dead or never heard from again. He wasn’t safe even inside the jail, but who is. We are trapped in a world, in a time, when too many in the human species are just plain walking dead. We just have to survive hell point blank. I’m glad to know the living in the species. Were is Virgil and Mother, man I will be glad when they finally make their presence known.

I never knew who wrote the Aeneid Josh, wow.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds