Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4435

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
:ohmy: OH MY goodness Mary it sure was you :lol: :lol: :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4436

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I have said all I’m going to say about Mr. Dutch. :P He can stop turning his nose up at me, or I’ll keep this new house Rocky brought him. Rocky is the bomb y’all. He built Dutch a new dog house. He said Doug, Aaron, and Miles helped him and they did it in two days, Sweet!!! I’ll live in this nice ass house.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4437

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Me either Kelton! That woman is crazy. Beautiful, and crazy.

A sit down it is Don B. You know, you come from a royal background? Really, you do.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4438

• Deb
  • Elite Member
OMG it’s so cool guys. WOW!!!

No you won’t be sleeping in the dog house honey. :kiss: Thank you gentlemens :kiss: :kiss:

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4439

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Alex, being smart doesn’t automatically make you cognitively moral. That’s the higher-level honey. Morality. They may be smart but they clearly have not developed to a higher cognitive moral level.

Hm…I love em, but I’ll cut em off if you take my shoes and hide them again. Thank God I can’t get pregnant, I’d be in trouble for sure. :unsure: :blink: :sick:

I ain’t doing it Deb! :angry: :lol: I just ain’t! I love you and all that but theirs principalities we dealing with. I’m thinking about taking the dog and the new dog house too!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow Josh, I didn’t know that.

Sis…Niobi see Ima take yo ghetto points too, :angry: but you real gangster so I can’t. Damn Damn Damn!!! :evil:

High Five My sista Mary…you are all of that!

I ain’t scard Bid B :angry: I’ll do the sit down but I make no promises.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mason.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4440

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
You know what's really sickening is clear minorities who have been given the White Pass forgetting their ancestry. We have that Miller who's Jewish and this Cuccinelli who is Italian and I think they said Irish, doing everything in their power to block new immigrants from coming into this country. Cuccinelli has let that white pass go to his head. I guess he doesn't know how big of a fool he's making of himself real Italians aren't proud of him. He disgusts us! I guess we have a look at the new Uncle Tom's in this country.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds